PlayStation S-bahn Shutdown (hma)

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Mattty May, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Has anyone received a gold medal on this scenario?

I scored 2,893 but needed 3,200 to get gold. Short of speeding into the yellow and losing 15 AP on two occasions, I don’t think I lost over 200 points for stopping distance etc.

2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I’ve run this same scenario a second time getting a perfect score of 2,940 AP. I don’t think it is possible to score higher than that given I followed the instructions carefully and to the letter and never sped once. 260 AP short of getting a Gold Medal.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2020
  3. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

That's indeed a quite common situation and you should have experienced this several times with TSW 2020.
    I don't expect that anything will be done to fix this. It's not "game breaking" and too few people complain about it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

No it’s impossible to get gold on this scenario.
    Ive played two times and you can get only like 2900

• Like Like x 1
  5. Alexandra

Alexandra Active Member

I just ran the scenario twice and got the same result both times. The fact that this is quite common doesn't make it any less annoying. It should have been obvious to whoever designed the scenario which, aside from this defect, was really not bad at all. :|
    Capture 1052.PNG

• Like Like x 1
  6. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

It is (again) really annoying, but many people here are too eager to get their hands on the new DLC(s). I mean, there are enough reasons now to be more hesitant and wait a while before spending money on content that brings new disappointment and new bugs. Buying it early is just an invitation for DTG to carry on with the usual MO.

7. box215

box215 Active Member

Regarding this scenario, it seems like we should be awarded points for shutting down the cab at the end
    That 500 AP would give you gold (3440 AP total)

• Like Like x 1
  8. tehangrybird345

tehangrybird345 Well-Known Member

Sometimes you also get accused of speeding when you are really not

9. xblackwolf90

xblackwolf90 Well-Known Member

Got 2920 on this, silver medal. I'd say it can't be done.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

I played it the first time and got silver but I thought it was due to me receiving a PZB penalty. Ran it a 2nd time with no mistakes and the most I scored was 2,925....so it does seem like gold is impossible as I have no idea where to get those extra 250+ pts from.

This is on PC btw

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  11. krustynuggets

krustynuggets Well-Known Member

I've noticed several times on various routes and services where gold is impossible to achieve seems to be a game wide issue. My ocd don't like silver medals in my normal sea of golds, very annoying.

12. Thomas Ham

Thomas Ham Active Member

I just Raised a Ticket for this to be Fixed

13. Remko

Remko Well-Known Member

So we're to blame ourselves? You're joking right?!?
    Yet another fine example of how DTG doesn't give a crap about their products and especially their customers.
    If any testing would have been done before release they would have noticed this bug immediately. Some points at the end or altering points on the way would have been sufficient.
    No it's not game-breaking so it's not a priority. But the list of non game-breaking bugs is uge by now so it should have become a priority a long time ago. That's just common sense if you'd take any pride in your products.

Better yet, do some proper testing before release for a change. What isn't released can't be bought.
    Pressure on the developers to comply with the given timelines by management must be massive at DTG.

By the way, it's not only a playstation bug but windows too (as most bugs are)

14. tehangrybird345

tehangrybird345 Well-Known Member

Maybe that was the original intention but was lost in a bug, even then you have to be perfect

15. Violet3x

Violet3x New Member

I got the same at you guys today, I made 2 runs on this scenario the first one I got 2850, so I think Im missing something, so I try again with maximum attention, and in the first stop I got 750 and run on below speed limit with no penaltys and the final score is 2920 so Its impossible to do this score, something are just broken, because in the final we dont receive any points to shut down the loco. And I guess few people play scenarios to get fold medals.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
  16. Violet3x

Violet3x New Member

And btw today i find some solution to get this gold medal. Well is simple but annoying. You just need to do all scenario normally, when you are close to the end stop on yard but dont shut down you loco, you can keep forward to more 700meters be carefull to dont cross red signal, and you will receive more 30 ponts, so just go back and you will have more 780 meters when you will get more 30 points, so thats it, just do this all back and forward 3 maybe 4 times untill you reach the mark of 3200 points, so after that you can shut down the train and finish the scenario wih a gold medal.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2022
    • Like Like x 1