Delete S4 Services On Munich - Augsburg. Ps4 Layer Problem

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ischollum, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Ischollum

Ischollum Member

Seriously I can't believe it.
    Over 110 Service on the S4 over 50 to each direction with traveling on the same path like the S3.
    We are talking about Layers and finally there is the solution delete the S4.

S3 has got a lot of traffic on that track.
    The delete Services shall put into Regionalexpress. Problem solve.

I used to be a activity builder on MSTS, you know long time ago.
    And everybody knows if there is a lot of traffic, your PC has to worked very hard to load all the trains on that area. And now we've got the problem on this DLC.

You are driving from Munich Hbf to Munich Pasing on your path, you will see a lot of S-Bahn. I can understand the way of DTG, to make it more exciting the DLC.
    But 110 Service for an Service or Layer, which is using the same path. This is not good.

I am using an PS4 not Pro and the DLC is nice but there is an Service, which has to be delete to make it playable with more Layers.

Some calculating
    338 Services (ICE and S-Bahn) - 115 Services (S4) = 223 Services
    + 89 Services missing layers.
    =312 Services.
    So Dovetail please delete that Service.

If you thinking like this.
    Please put the RB27 and RE8 into SKA.
    It uses the same path like RE9 and RE1.
    Sorry Ironic.

I was a good idea to put more S Bahn traffic into the Game, but unfortunately it doesn't work.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
  2. breblimator

breblimator Guest

On PC works perfect :(

3. Ischollum

Ischollum Member

I am talking about PS4.
    But it would be set the PC a little bit, you will love it.

4. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Overall, your concept - RE in place of S4 - makes sense. However, it is difficult for me to imagine such modifications only for consoles.

5. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

They need to solve the problem properly. Swapping around a few services to try and get it to work will not solve the core issues with the software. There is poor performance across all routes where more than one other train is anywhere near the player’s train. SKA is probably nearly as bad as HMA now all the layers are there. At Düren, where all the trains are parked, having two ICE trains pass there is very dodgy. It’s worse now that the S-Bahn trains stop there too. I wouldn’t be surprised if people get game crashes there. Proper performance enhancements will benefit everyone and is the way to go, rather than trying to bodge it and get it ‘just working’.

• Like Like x 3
  6. tehangrybird345

tehangrybird345 Well-Known Member

They are trying there best to make it as realistic as possible, it sucks that console can’t handle this well

7. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

We need only the Fugger Express Services with the BR 440 that’s like 40 More.
    And on PS5/Series X we Can get everything like PC

8. Lightspeed

Lightspeed Well-Known Member

They need to optimise the routes a bit more for consoles, especially next gen consoles. The current generation of consoles are struggling ever since TSW 2 got released by the sound of things. The frame rate on some of the routes like HRR are really stuttering when driving the route. I won’t mind if they started delay the release of new DLC, if it’s not up to scratch or not ready for release.

9. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

I will not buy a PS5 until next February if it is available. Abolishing the S4 is a good idea. There would be more types of trains on the line.

10. Ischollum

Ischollum Member

The most problem is just the trains as AI are fully detailed and so are there a lot of trains the Power of the console is going down.
    To be honest when the Distance is not shown well, it doesn't matter cause the Game is playable and without freeze screens.

Freezing Screens sucks :D

Fuggerexpress would be great, but there is still performance killing S4.

If I were a developer, I will choose the decision to put local and freightservice into the Game. But with a service which is useless or not necessary will kill my performance is ot not possible. So I have to be costumer friendly and makes the Game playable. Without a Regionalexpress the Addon sucks, even though it is a nice looking one.

I am really interested, what they trying to do on Hamburg to Lübeck, cause there is a ICE to Danish Train too, i hope they have learn from the DLC Augsburg - München. The next DLC without Regionalexpress the grave will be open for TSW2 on the console.

11. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

If they removed services then I’m done with this bad game
    How dare you to say this

The entire Frame and Loading textures are awful in TSW since the beginning, it doesn’t matter if you’re console or highend PC because shadows or Objekts loading for the Train always and I see it always how building’s are loading

12. Ischollum

Ischollum Member

You have got a lot of S-Bahn.
    Do you like the S4.
    You know every stone from Hackerbrücke - Pasing. Ehm this Game was not only made for you. There are other costumer who wants satisfaction and not lonely station with 2 Trains in a hour.

If you want a Game only for you than talk to DTG you want an S4 DLC driving to Hackerbrücke to Pasing with only the S4 with 400 Services. Is it just great isn't?