Oakville Subdivision Medals

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Dallas117, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Dallas117

Dallas117 Active Member

So I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem, but I can't get a gold medal on the fuel loading or zone switching timetables services, and it's really making me mad lol. I thought at first maybe I was lightly speeding or something, so did them again, and just perfect, my brother is even a conductor at CN and watched me, and still got Silver!!!!

Someone please answer or help, thank you

2. Dallas117

Dallas117 Active Member

I guess no one has this route, because the crap that DTG pulled, which is sad, it was literally what I was looking forward to most, using CN stuff. Sure hope they make this right by making a proper CN route, and even to give something to the ones that actually bought the route and didn't ask for, or get a refund. The next route should include both engines from this route and two new ones, that would be great.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BBIAJ

BBIAJ Well-Known Member

I have this route on both TSW2020, and TSW2 Preserved Collection, have only just done the tutorials, so once I get around to it, I'll let you know!

4. Dallas117

Dallas117 Active Member

awesome thank you, please do

5. VividS550

VividS550 New Member

I bought this route for TSW 2020 and have it in the preserved collection too.I was super excited when it was first announced (I live about 15 from the Oakville yard) but found it was kind of dull. I as well have only done theal tutorials, I'll try tomorrow and let you know.

6. Dallas117

Dallas117 Active Member

Awesome thanks man. Cool you live so close, I live in Saskatchewan and would love it so much if they did a route here.

• Like Like x 1
  7. VividS550

VividS550 New Member

It would be awesome if they added some more Canadian routes! I did the Burlington yard switching L79131-05 Timetable and was able to get a gold medal. I haven’t tried to fill any tank cars yet but I’ll give that a try soon.

8. Dallas117

Dallas117 Active Member

It's not the yard switching that I'm having trouble with, it's Zone Switching, and Fuel Loading

9. VividS550

VividS550 New Member

I tried the zone switching today with the GP9-CN. After two attempts I was only able to obtain a silver medal. I never went over the speed limit, nor did anything to cause the loss of points. I think it may just be glitch with the route. Even on the scenarios I was only able to get silver on a few of them despite having perfect runs.