PC Peninsular Coridor - Unable To Complete Service

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by KDog, Oct 24, 2020.

1. KDog

KDog New Member

Hello, Just to make you aware it seems that the 143 service departing San Jose towards San Francisco at around 11am cannot be completed.

I encountered an un-passable red light between Bayshore and 22nd Street Station's. Pressing the 9 key to bring up the map showed that a couple of trains ahead of me had stopped and gotten stuck on the track leading into San Francisco station blocking the track ahead.

2. como98ly

como98ly Member

Yup, had the same problem. Is it solved by now?

3. allytheone53

allytheone53 New Member

Have to say I had same problem and to make matters worse severe problems on Sand patch. What happens on big train I start and going well but half way through going uphill at highest speed trains stops and I spent over an hour trying to get train moving without any luck. Can anyone tell me what I've done wrong? Thanks in advance.

4. Leapansumo

Leapansumo New Member

Although this isn't related to the OP's original post... If you are experiencing wheel slip on Sand Patch Grade on a uphill gradient (unfortunately you haven't given much detail as to what's happening), then you will need to add about 10% loco brakes (independent brakes) whist you try to get moving. Once you reach about 5 MPH you can then release the independent brakes. You may have to experiment with how much independent brake is required.
    Hope that helps! (Please consider starting your own thread if your question isn't related to the original post. It will help make it easier for others to help you.) :love:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  5. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

The 143 service is still broken, the recent signal/red light improvements have not fixed anything.

Over 2 years this have now been broken - how is this acceptable DTG?

6. sequencer2k16

sequencer2k16 Well-Known Member

This bug exists since the release of the MP15DC, to complete 143 the MP15DC must be uninstalled.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2023
  7. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

Thanks, I am aware that you can uninstall the MP15, but why should I have too. I was really hoping the recent red light patches might have fixed this and I would be able to post a positive comment for once!