PlayStation Wash & Go Scenario (pzb Issue?)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

When leaving the depot sidings, all is good until there is a bridge (before the tunnel) with an unlit distant signal. Here, I seem to get emergency braked under PZB. I have tried acknowledging the signal but it didn’t seem to do anything. What am I doing wrong? There is nothing obvious to acknowledge?

2. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

If you turned PZB on maybe it is that. I find when doing a scenario it it best to follow instructions exactly, nothing extra. And use the buttons that the pointer points to, at least at first, not controller buttons or levers.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SonicScott91

SonicScott91 Well-Known Member

TSW2_Scott_1603631307_00.png
    I got caught out in the same area and found out that this is the culprit! I guess these signs indicate an active PZB magnet?

• Like Like x 3
  4. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

About to say that. I got distracted going so slow and missed this little number.

• Like Like x 1
  5. box215

box215 Active Member

This happened to me too the first time
    I saw this distant signal sign the first time and thought ,strange, there's no actual signal here...
    but when i acknowledged on the 2nd time through all was good

• Like Like x 1
  6. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

The signs on your screenshot are a combination of signal So 20 and signal Ne 2. The latter indicates the position of an approach signal but may also stand separate. In this situation the relevant approach signal (which in turn may active the PZB magnet) seems to be located somewhere else.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
    • Like Like x 1