PlayStation South Eastern High Speed: London - Faversham

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by antony.henley, Oct 26, 2020.

1. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

So, as this route is possibly a few weeks or the odd month away from release (ahem) can we have information on whether this is the full Train Sim version of the route where you can run along the national rail lines past Dagenham as well as the Sheerness Branch, or is this going to be the usual "You can see it but you cant use it" route? (ala Bakerloo & the WCML). I only ask as both these sections in Train Simulator were both used as well as the High Speed line. This would also add to the playability of the route before we get to scenario creator.

Cheers
    Hentis

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  2. muham.a.423

muham.a.423 Active Member

Definootly wanna see some longer routes and high speed in the UK is the perfect option! They could really make this as great as GWR(and use some ideas from there) and really regain our trust in their ability to listen to the community.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

The Dagenham lines were "just there" in the TSx version and had limited playability as they don't go anywhere. The SSS extension was a paid for additional DLC so no reason for them to include it gratis

I would be surprised if they add either into the release

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bradley

Bradley Well-Known Member

I doubt they’ll include the Dagenham but but SBL would be a really nice addition. If they don’t include freight for hoo I’d be disappointed

• Like Like x 1
  5. Adam4422

Adam4422 New Member

I would like to see the c2c lines next to the high speed. I wonder when the south eastern route will be released.

6. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

Well to be honest I'd rather they take their time and GET IT RIGHT.
    The community pushes or are impatient for the release DTG rush to release as they wouldn't want to keep their impatient customer base waiting and blam...... the route is bug ridden and the community vent spleen. I'd personally wait an extra month so most of the bugs will be removed. Not all as there will be some that may occur later on after the testing stage ( yes it does happen).

Personally speaking I have all the routes so I am happy playing what I have at the moment.

Hentis

• Helpful Helpful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

I'd be fine if they didn't let us use the c2c lines, but I really want the Sheerness Branch to be included by default. It will add a bit of variety. A Class 66 (or 59/0) would be good as well for Hoo Junction and that bit on the Sheerness Branch.

• Like Like x 1