Euro Fishing Catching "william Lakespeare" (l'aréne Boss) Any Tips?

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Maximbombo, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Maximbombo

Maximbombo New Member

Hi, fellow anglers.

I've recently bought Euro Fishing (Game + Season Pass) and like many of you guys and girls, i'm having a blast! :D
    I'm yet to experience the multiplayer modes but i don't have a PS Plus subscription at this moment.
    So, for the time being, my main focus are the Boss Fishes. I love the challenge of figuring how to catch one of these bad boys, from trying different baits/hooks combinations and sizes, to actually reel the fish out of the water.

Unfortunately, one of these Boss Fishes, William Lakespeare, seems to be a harder challenge than the rest so far. It's the only L'Aréne Boss Fish i'm missing and i simply cannot catch him for the life of me...
    I've tried various baits/hooks combinations and sizes... I've also tried specific combinations which a couple of players used to successfully catch him, but to no avail... :(
    I've been on his hunt for almost a week now and the more i try, the more i keep on failing. I know that even when using the right hook size/type and bait, that doesn't mean theres a 100% chance of catching a specific fish, but i could swear William has gone missing, lol.

So, do any of you fellows have some useful tips on how to catch William Lakespeare?

Thank you and happy fishing! :)

2. tracko644

tracko644 Member

Seem to catch him a lot during live tournaments. 8lb line, size 12 silt hook with imitation bloodworm, chopped worm,imitation red maggot or white maggot, fishing the peg at top right between 6 & 10yrds

3. ROCHEY66

ROCHEY66 New Member

Pop up dumbbell pink one size 10 hook

4. yidoooooo11

yidoooooo11 New Member

Could you send photo if possible?

5. tracko644

tracko644 Member

A photo of the fish or peg location? If I can work out how I will (low tech man in a high tech world I’m afraid)

6. yidoooooo11

yidoooooo11 New Member

Of the location plz if possible

7. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

I had the same problem as u try red maggots that’s what I caught him on and try casting to the island as most the boss fish tend to hang near the sides