The Catch Audio Issues

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by rolf26366, Oct 1, 2020.

1. rolf26366

rolf26366 New Member

Hi, After purchasing The Catch c&c and installing to my Xbox One, I'm experiencing a strange motor sound, thats driving me nuts, even more than the Plane sound, this has now replicated itself on my other title Fishing sim world, is there any escape from this madness, I came for the solitude of the peaceful lake environment, and now my head throbs... any ideas???

2. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi rolf26366, this is interesting feedback. I just want to clarify if you think this is an issue with the games ambient audio, or do you believe it to be a bug?

3. Boilie

Boilie New Member

Seems to be a bug, I've experienced it a few times, it keeps repeating a motor sound only way to get it to stop is to change area using the map option.

4. Boilie

Boilie New Member

I also have encountered another glitch where ill have all 3 fishing rods in my characters hand at once.

5. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi Boilie, I just need to ask some questions before I pass this onto the team. Could you please let me know what platform you're playing on and if there is a specific map this happens on? Does this audio trigger when you do something specific in-game?

6. Boilie

Boilie New Member

Im playing the game on xbox, seems to happen on any map, I've mostly encountered the audio problem on River erbro seems like.

7. eire007

eire007 Active Member

Just browsing the “threads” here and “train sim world” has the same issue. A repeated sound constantly looped. 2 games from same company with same problem and also on Xbox.

8. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi Boilie, just following up with the team. Does this issue happen when you are catching fish or just generally when you are doing anything?

9. sifish#8352

sifish#8352 New Member

Hi, I've put a lot of hours in at this point and have experienced both of these glitches,
    The audio one is more common than the 3 rods in your hand at the same time one though. Both seem random when they occur, sorry to not be of more help

10. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

11. sifish#8352

sifish#8352 New Member

Here is a few examples

Attached Files:

12. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Have you submitted a ticket?

13. sifish#8352

sifish#8352 New Member

I've tried but its telling me my email address is not valid, even though I'm signed in here. Oh well, heres what I would have said for what it's worth;

I've encountered numerous bugs on this game, the first one is holding all 3 rods at once.. I haven't figured out a rhyme or reason as to when this happens but it is probably 1/5 fishing trips that it occurs. Of which, even when selecting the 'throwing stick', you are still holding the other 3 rods also.

There is also an awful audio glitch which I have seen on here to be described as a 'motor sound', this seems to me to be when a sound during gameplay repeats over and over so fast it blurrs in to one. I noticed this when I was playing a specimen fish, the heartbeat sound was the one that glitched. Again, I'm yet to figure out a specific set of events that triggers this.

14. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Kayako site requires your own login which you can create on the site. This will be the best way for the ticket to be tracked and logged with the development team.

15. sifish#8352

sifish#8352 New Member

I will if you guys are going to be fixing some of these bugs, if it's just info for the next game I'm not that fussed to take time out to do it. Sorry