A Couple Of Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by feliusdrawn, Oct 27, 2020.

1. feliusdrawn

feliusdrawn New Member

1) Dynamic Weather
    2) Realistic Signalization
    3) Better Physics
    4) Combinable Routes
    5) Improved Sounds

And please don't call smt as 2 if you don't do anything new except Ui or HUD or Route Thank you.

• Like Like x 2
  2. muham.a.423

muham.a.423 Active Member

All of these really agree with what I posted on my new thread about coming up with a few ideas we all agree on. If you want, you can go read it here. Really want to see extensions and better signaling. Thanks and wonderful suggestions. :)

3. tom7aar

tom7aar New Member

1. Is something that has been an aspiration for DTG for quite a while now, if you've ever watched the streams.
    2. What is not realistic about it? Atleast give some decent examples.
    3. That's what they did in TSW2, again, maybe you should give some examples.
    4. If I remember correctly, that is already possible in the core game, they just haven't done it yet.
    5. That is something they are working on, but given the pandemic I think it's totally fine the sounds aren't completely spot on at times, in my opinion they are doing an excellent job in these circumstances.

4. feliusdrawn

feliusdrawn New Member

"What is not realistic about it?..." you are asking what the hell is realistic signalization i assume. Ok first, if the line is open then the signal should be always green. It shouldn't be based on departure time. When the train passes the green signal then that signal should turn in red, after few minutes later yellow and another few minutes later it should turn green. :)

"That's what they did in TSW2, again, maybe you should give some examples." Maybe you should give some examples about the "NEW" stuff they bring us in TSW 2. Except routes, Ui and hud. P.S: Even glitches/bugs stuff are same with TSW2020 :D

"That is something they are working on, but given the pandemic I think it's totally fine the sounds aren't completely spot on at times, in my opinion they are doing an excellent job in these circumstances". I agree about pandemic situation and sound quality. However these guys DTG making a train simulation since 2009. It has been 11 years. They start the series as Railworks then they decided to continue with series a Train Simulator 2012. Now you can see Train Simulator 2021 on stores. The differences/improvements between Railworks and Train Simulator 2021 are small not major so no problem to name/update it as 2021 to 22, 23,.... In 2017 they started the new serie as Train Sim World. This time we have a new stuff in our hands with the stunning graphics and 24h schedule drivable trains. It goes as the same as Train Simulator like TSW 2018 to 2020. With "maybe" small improvements and no charge. Then last Spring they announced TSW 2 not TSW 2021 and we r told to be charged with a new game price. For that reason i expect new things like Dynamic Weather?, Realistic Signalization?(mentioned above), Improved Sounds and Physics, Longer or Combinable Routes, Fully Station Dynamics like active info boards, announcements etc. also cab announcements if there are ones, New Career Mode (In this mode you will have a job/duty board. And you pick jobs or duties based on your level. You can gain or loose exp according to your mission report at the end. And of course Passenger Train and Freight Train Careers can be seperate.), Random Events and Dispatcher on 24h Schedule run..... Anyway i hope i'm clear what i'm complaining about :) As we are customers we have rights to make positive/negative criticism or give suggestions about their products as they requested. And my first post is adressed to Dovetail Games not you unless you are not a Dovetail Games Manager, Thank you.