Broken Steam Achievements

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by TheShotte, Oct 25, 2020.

1. TheShotte

TheShotte Well-Known Member

So I was playing some Oakville Sub sometime during the week, did some custom scenario I think, was done and quit the game, and an achievement popped out:
    "GP9RM: Taking to the Road - Operate the GP9RM for 90 miles"
    Which I marked off as weird, as it was literally the first time I played the newly released CN DLC, and there was no way I could've done 90 miles already. Anyway, it was the middle of the week, I was after work and fairly tired already, didn't make much of it.
    Moving on to this weekend, I purchased the BR 204 along with the Hauptstrecke München - Augsburg Route. Yesterday I believe, I was playing with the BR 204 (not the first time), and again, I was doing a Scenario Planner service. I didn't even finish the service, just quit out of the game, and I got this achievement:
    "BR 204: Dedicated Shunter - Operate the BR 204 for 204 kilometres"
    Again, no way I could've done 204 kilometres yet, so it struck me as odd, and then I connected the dots - I was running Scenario Planner services with both of them before exiting the game.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So yeah, if someone could try replicating the bugs. Fairly easily - use the locos in a Scenario Planner service. In my case, I literally just loaded into it for like 2 minutes with the BR 204, then quit the game straight out of said scenario and the achievement showed up.

2. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

I've had both of those happen today. I have been given the achievements without driving the mileage.

In the case of the BR204, I did one short run and then decided to have a go at the class 52 on the WSR, as soon as the 52 scenario loaded I was given the BR204 mileage achievement.

3. Matto140

Matto140 Well-Known Member

I play one service on MSB and custom scenario on RRO and BR204 mileage show correct value at Steam.

4. TheShotte

TheShotte Well-Known Member

I like how there is no response from anyone on this.

5. BinaryRun

BinaryRun Active Member

Probably because the 'correct' way to report bugs according to Lead Dev Matt is via the ticket system. https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit

Looks like DTG Natster found it though, hopefully they'll add it to today's roadmap update.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  6. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

Hey TheShotte this is a known issue and is currently being looked into as you aren't the only person to have pointed out this error. Appreciate you taking the time to create such a detailed thread as it's very useful.

• Like Like x 1