PlayStation Hma Collectables

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Has anyone found all the collectables on the HMA route yet? Is anyone aware of a guide for them?

I use the collectables as a way to explore the stations etc on each route, but like to use a guide to make sure I get them all at the same time.

2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

The best type of guide is one that tells you how many of each collectable there is at each location, but not the exact location, unless the collectable is in an obscure location between stations or in a depot etc.

3. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

I don't have many but I think part of the fun is looking for them not being told where they are. But each to their own

4. 2-4-1

2-4-1 New Member

I've found quite a few route maps & cycle points at stations. However, I've only found a couple of the electrical boxes & no emergency phones! It seems the latter two aren't at stations but along the line & in yards.

5. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I’m going to try and find them myself. Especially the route maps and bicycle points. The telephones and cabinets might be very tricky to find.

6. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

7. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

8. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

Probably those people who think that a "normal life" (like working on a job, eating and sleeping) is overrated by far. :D

9. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

uh, by being in the Train Sim Discord community server and read pinned messages... I guess

10. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Not finding the link, finding the collectables. I never understand how on a route like HMA they can be found so quickly.

11. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

Go to #tsw-german-dlc and then to pinned messages.

There are people spending hours to find it. And I don't even care if jobs exist xD

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

I have only found three phones but no electrical boxes yet. I thought I found one yesterday, a cabinet on a wall with the door half hanging off. I thought, oh at last I have found one. But no matter what I did nothing would happen to it so I guess not.