PlayStation 6.35am S19 Düren (ska) No Map/train

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Loading the 6.35am S19 Düren service using the DB BR 423 on the SKA route, the map and train don’t materialise. You just see sky and are immediately told to alight the train. Unable to take a picture using square either.

PS4 Pro

Can anyone else replicate this?

2. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

I experienced this yesterday on my PC. I haven't tried on Xbox, but assume it applies to all three.

It's quite odd...

• Like Like x 1
  3. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

Ghost train! :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. WonterRail

WonterRail Well-Known Member

Allow me to explain what this service is.

This is actually the AI train that spawns into the map in preparation for the 6:40 S19 Service to Duren. It's just that DTG accidently made it available to drive from the selection. I did enter this service when I was doing the updated timetable for Köln-Aachen and it spawned me first into a view of what appeared to be a sunset sky, then the loading screen again and then I finally spawned where Köln Messe/Deutz station would be, which is outside of the map:
    [​IMG]
    Now you could easily disable the ability to drive this service but what this also means is that the service total for Köln-Aachen is actually 221, not 222.

• Like Like x 1
  5. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

What happened to the signals? these are just colored blocks xD

6. Aerilon

Aerilon Member

I wish they had extended the map a little to be able to pass the iconic Hohenzollernbrücke to Köln Messe/Deutz *sigh*