Does Oakville Subdivision Have Passenger Stops In Scenario Planner?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AgentB721, Oct 28, 2020.

1. AgentB721

AgentB721 New Member

Hi,

I've always wanted to get the Oakville Subdivision route- as it is the local line of my cousins and I have ridden it before- but I never did because it was freight only and I'm more of a passenger guy. This is why the scenario planner was exciting to me. I haven't been able to find an answer to this anywhere, so I was just wondering, does the scenario planner offer passenger stops and passenger routes as a journey for scenario planner? With the recent announcement that preserved collection *might* get livery designer functionality, it would also be great to reskin the baby bullet as a GO train and use it along the line!

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mikey_9835

Mikey_9835 Well-Known Member

Yes. From Oakville to West Harbour or Vice Versa. Although there are no passengers on the platforms.

3. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a picture of the train placement and station and track areas chart length for placing senario planner?

4. Hoghead1976

Hoghead1976 New Member

VIA stops at only Aldershot (along the DTG portion of the Oakville Sub), I believe. GO Transit stops at all stations. Most VIA trains also make the right turn at Bayview Jct, onto the Dundas Sub, to head toward either Windsor or Sarnia. A few VIA trains do continue past the West Harbour Yard, onto the Grimsby Sub east of Strathearne Street, continuing toward Fort Erie & Buffalo (this includes the Maple Leaf, operated by VIA in Canada & Amtrak in the States, Maple Leaf is Toronto to New York City service). Some GO trains operate into West Harbour station, while others make the right turn onto the old TH&B (CP trackage), just north of West Harbour Yard, to proceed into the GO downtown Hamilton station.