New Community Challenge Rewards Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by londonmidland, Oct 28, 2020.

1. londonmidland

londonmidland Well-Known Member

I'd like to propose some suggestions for the rewards, after completing the community challenges, for TSW 2.

Right now there isn't really any motivation or goal for the community to complete community challenges as the reward is so small. What do we get? A screenshot(s) which isn't even exclusive, which anyone can download and/or find on Google Images.

Furthermore, a screenshot does not offer or gain any additional replayability/gameplay to TSW. It's external.

Suggestions:
    Successful completion of community challenges can reward the community with:
    - New and additional scenarios for routes. One new scenario per route, per challenge, for example
    - New liveries - such as the 'Thank you NHS' liveries/stickers for applicable DLC
    -^Weathering options for trains
    - 'Behind the scenes' video(s) on how routes are built
    - More choices of clothing for your player

If you have any further suggestions, feel free to comment down below.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  2. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

Yeah that would be a nice thing to do. I actually totally forgot about the community challenge since you are given nothing of significance for completing it (well wallpapers aren't very good for a prize imo) So yeah I totally agree with you

3. Delta_Who

Delta_Who Well-Known Member

I don't just think some of this stuff should be tied to community challenges, but player levels aswell. Right now, that system is useless, and could do with the extra incentive of having unlockable achieved content e.g. 10 levels in Bakerloo line unlocks a hat for your driver, or an extra decal for livery painters.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. 59321747

59321747 Well-Known Member

I only hope that DTG can join the route consolidation plan as soon as possible, and then extend the application,add more North American routes.