Layers For Tvl And Ntp?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by friskey.marcedes, Oct 29, 2020.

1. friskey.marcedes

friskey.marcedes Active Member

Wih all of the controversy surrounding german layers why aren't there an option to add layers on the 2 older british routes? Something for the wish list?

• Like Like x 1
  2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

NTP and TVL already share the Class 08 and Class 101 but each has it’s own native version. As for extra service layers, I don’t think the two routes have any common ground. Extra layers only come from previously available content, so that means there would have only been an extra layer in TVL supplied by stock from NTP, and there’s nothing suitable to add, unless you include the heavy freight pack, and even then it would only be the oil train, as no long passenger trains run on the TVL route. Did the NTP freight pack come out before TVL? They were both available when I first got TSW2020.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bob12212

Bob12212 Well-Known Member

Yeah, with the uk content, it's all from different eras so layering isn't really appropriate.

I did find in interesting on the recent stream when this was raised. The reason given for all the modern German stock was because it's what the German rail fans want. I found that a little odd, because I've seen loads of posts accross social media and forums. Where ot appeared that the vast majority were calling for modern British stock. Yet there was a period (in tsw/tsw 2020) where nothing but older stuff was released.

• Like Like x 1