Pzb Keeps Triggering On Hagen - Finnentrop

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by VolvoB10M, Oct 31, 2020.

1. VolvoB10M

VolvoB10M Guest

The PZB is constantly triggering on the Hagen to Finnentrop route after I have not even passed a signal or speed drop to acknowledge. Is this a bug that needs fixing or what am I doing?

2. breblimator

breblimator Guest

I have no such problems. Could you clarify? :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Callum B.

Callum B. Well-Known Member

What locomotive are you using? Are you in the right PZB mode? Does it happen anywhere or just in a particular place? There's lots of things that could cause a Zwangsbremsung. A video would be most helpful for solving the issue.

• Like Like x 2
  4. VolvoB10M

VolvoB10M Guest

I don't know what the modes are other than the letters M, O, B and U, switching modes has no effect. It seems to be after I have acknowledged an advance speed warning sign on the PZB and started slowing down. I also get a 1000Hz light when it triggers.

5. breblimator

breblimator Guest

• Like Like x 1
  6. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

It may be that you're not slowing down quick enough in that case. If you're not in restricted monitoring and you get a 1000hz appear on the HUD after pressing PZB acknowledge, you must slow down to below 85km/h in 23 seconds on PZB O, 70km/h in 29 seconds on PZB M, or 55km/h in 38 seconds on PZB U. It could also be getting upset that you're going too fast for the PZB mode you're in.