Spanish Trains Dovetail ( Video Inside Post )

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Renfe cercanias, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Renfe cercanias

Renfe cercanias Active Member

Hi everyone . after watching a video on youtube about driving a spanish train, i encourage dovetail to do spanish trains. really people are starting to get tired of so many German, British and New York trains and we need VARIETY. I beg you please that all of you who have read this message see the video that I am going to pass through here about how to drive a Spanish train, and once again, encourage dovetail to make Spanish trains. Thanks and greetings to all

• Like Like x 3
  2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Have you got a video guide to the signalling and control systems? Not as simple as "build this train", they have to build the entire ecosystem

3. Renfe cercanias

Yes I have . here you have

• Like Like x 1
  4. Renfe cercanias

More videos about spanish safety system

• Like Like x 2
  5. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

Other countries are being introduced. But it is not just as simple as just deciding to build a route. Licences etc have to be bought. So I guess they are trying to make as much use of each individual country as much as they can whilst they have the licenses. Then they can slowly move on.

6. muham.a.423

muham.a.423 Active Member

Don't worry! I'm sure DTG will make more routes in different countries once they can. I really want them to make some in places where there is naturally lots of snow annually (Norway, Poland, Switzerland) because I want to see some better snow graphics.