The Catch Time Of Day Menu Option

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by Boilie, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Boilie

Boilie New Member

Can you make this so you have to click on it to bring up the times of day instead of just scrolling down through the menu, It gets annoying scrolling down and this menu pops open when I just want to get to the mastery option to check my status. Or any option listed under the Time of Day option.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi Boilie, I'll let the development team know. I can't promise that this will be changed but it will be added to the requests.

• Like Like x 1
  3. steph.vetters

steph.vetters Member

Making a habit of pressing the up key is a workaround for your problem.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Boilie

Boilie New Member

Yeah I've been doing that, just a simple over look on there part that could be fixed relatively easy I'd assume.

• Like Like x 1
  5. steph.vetters

steph.vetters Member

Yeah, the dev team has some cleaning up to do with inconsistencies. I saw they announced an update for November 3rd but I'm guessing it will be another DLC because of all the fanfair on social media. Wish they'd prioritize the polishing of their game to retain players and grow a community. At this point it feels like mopping the floor under a running crane. My best guess is that the people in charge have a short term view, profits. Then (re)release the whole package under a different umbrella. Cash flow > Community

• Like Like x 1
  6. Boilie

Boilie New Member

I really think they should of just took the time and released a massive patch to correct all these visual errors and other glitches and bugs from the game. Not another paid dlc that will have glitches like the Baitcast rod from there last one that bends the opposite direction the fish is pulling. Lol

7. steph.vetters

steph.vetters Member

I couldnt agree more haha