PC Br422 Route Direction Display In Rro

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by CaptainZhang, Nov 1, 2020.

1. CaptainZhang

CaptainZhang New Member

Hello,developers!I don't know whether this issue has been reported.But I found that there is something wrong with the route direction display (I don't know if I call it the right name,it's just the routeneingabe in FIS) in the BR422 in Rhein Ruhr Ostern.When driving S8,the 1~4 cars don't have the display to Hagen and Mönchengladbach but the 5~8 cars do have.And when you set the direction,the display in 5~8 cars changes to Nicht Einsteigen.This embarrassed me when I was recording my video.Please have a look and fix it.Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
  2. Ps4Player

Ps4Player Well-Known Member

Are you sure you choosed both trains when changing the destination? You can change it for the whole train and for both parts separately. Just asking because never had this issue.

3. CaptainZhang

CaptainZhang New Member

When you choose both trains,both only show the destinations in HRR.After setting the destinations which are not in RRO,the 5~8 cars changes to Nicht Einsteigen.But when changing separately,1~4 cars only have the destinations in HRR and 5~8 cars only have the destinations in RRO.
    Plus:When setting the destination of 5~8 cars which is different from 1~4 cars,you can go outside the train and see that No.1 car shows the destination of 1~4 cars , No.4,5 and 8 car shows the destination of 5~8 cars.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  4. CaptainZhang

CaptainZhang New Member

Plus plus:I have reinstalled the game and this issue still exists.And I have tested that when you set the direction to S6 Essen Hbf,only No.1 car shows S6 and No.2,3,4 car shows S8 Hagen Hbf.Similarly,when you set a destination of 1~4 car,only the No.1 car shows the destination in HRR and the 2~4 cars show the destination in RRO.
    So I believe this is a real bug,not caused by a crash of installation.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  5. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

Its on all platforms the Bug