PlayStation Rro And Rsn Again

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by MrbKlegend89, Nov 2, 2020.

1. MrbKlegend89

MrbKlegend89 Well-Known Member

Last time I posted a thread bout the RRO and RSN was about merging these routes through Hagen...Now as always I always going to mention I'm still a novice student as far as learning of the German contents..now theres also been a thread of the same thing bout these two merging with many comments supporting hopefully a future merging...my only question is in real life, is there any direct service between Wuppertal and Finnetrop through Hagen??

2. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

No, in RL there isn't such a service, I'm sorry. Regional trains from Wuppertal to Hagen continue their service eastwards towards Schwerte, whereas the services from Finnentrop (or rather Siegen) leave Hagen towards Witten. The latter is done by changing the direction of travel.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  3. MrbKlegend89

MrbKlegend89 Well-Known Member

Ohh man..thanks for the details on that cuz I kept seeing comments about the merging would make it nice but it's the direct service that's a problem..now I know, thanks again

4. w.lichko

w.lichko Well-Known Member

Most freight services can run from Wuppertal-Steinbeck or Wuppertal-Langerfeld to one for the many yards in RSN. That is possible, but then DTG would have to rework most of the freight services.

5. TS_trainspotter

TS_trainspotter Active Member

I agree, but they would probably stop at Hagen Gbf - for a substantial amount of time - anyway, so I personally see no point in jointing the routes, we can always create a 2 part scenario

• Like Like x 1