PlayStation Do Disc Owners Need To Contact Dtg To Claim Gwe And Ntp This Thursday?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by bart2day, Nov 2, 2020.

1. bart2day

bart2day Well-Known Member

With GWE and NTP coming this Thursday, will disc owners of TSW/TSW2020 have to raise a support ticket to claim these routes as pinned at the top of this forum or will the PS Store automatically recognise that we own these routes? This post on social media earlier makes it sound like it might be automatic?

Screenshot (102).png

I would appreciate if DTG Protagonist/DTG Natster could provide some clarity on this to avoid mass confusion on Thursday.

• Like Like x 1
  2. a.paice

a.paice Well-Known Member

The last batch with West Somerset Railway came through automatically.
    None of the prior palaver for the previous batches- I was very pleased.

3. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I would assume it would be same as it was for Rapid Transit for anyone like us that have GWE on disc.

fire up TSW2020
    Go to the store page in the menus
    Click on GWE and it will start the TSW2 version download

NTP is different as that was only ever a digital purchase, I would hope there are no issues with that

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. ross.duncan35

ross.duncan35 Active Member

n.t.p was on the collectors edition disc version.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Ah ok. May well be my first part then for both items if owned on disc.

Im looking forward to GWE releasing not just because it’s a good route and we now have numerous other locos to run on it, but I’ll finally be able to remove the old TSW saving around 50GB disk space. I need it

• Like Like x 1
  6. ross.duncan35

the only way to proof you should get gwe is to proof you own tsw up to tsw 2020,so the best way to achieve that is through the in game store,if not thats a lot of tickets needing submitted and a long wait for codes or could be like msb where there was a week delay,ntp i would assume if digital dlc should maybe be straight forward but disc owners would need to do same as gwe ,lets hope both can be claimed through the tsw-tsw 2020 in game store

• Like Like x 2
  7. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

That's all? After clicking GWE/Rapid Transit, it'll start the TSW 2 Download? Sounds easier than DTG we're leading us to believe.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ross.duncan35

is train sim world an actual dtg staff member?and if so why is this info only being shared with someone on a social media site and not on the main forum?

9. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

Because the question was asked on social media. Fortunately it has now also been asked on the forum, so here's the answer.

We recommend disc owners first try to access their Preserved Collection via the in-game store (obviously only do this after it's out). If it doesn't recognise your ownership, then get in touch with support as you have done previously.

If more information is required when the routes are released we'll add a new information thread where needed.

• Helpful Helpful x 4
  10. ross.duncan35

so we will only get info,if we ask for it,so if no one asks you keep it a secret?

11. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

No, we'll post it when it's needed. Since the new batch of preserved collection isn't out until later this week we'll have put up the salient information just as we have with every other release.

• Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 1