PlayStation Interface / Main Menu Issues - Train Sim World 2

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Nielsen, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Nielsen

Nielsen Well-Known Member

Three issues:
    • Intro movie and "press any button to advance" screens are unresponsive. Sometimes I have to press a button up to 30 times just to get past it all. Not exaggerating by any means.
    • Selecting a route on the initial route selection screen will oftentimes take the player straight to an intro tutorial for the chosen route, even when the tutorial has already been cleared. It's a sporadic issue, but one that I get more often than not. It's also a rather time consuming problem, as it doubles the time spent waiting on loading screens.
    • Country flags are missing on several routes on the route selection screen. Not game-breaking, but it gives an unfinished vibe that is off-putting.
    I hope these problems will be fixed soon, especially the first two.

• Like Like x 4
  2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Turn off auto-load journeys in the settings and then it should always take you to the route menu (except for the very first time).

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  3. netcfg2

netcfg2 New Member

I am also experiencing the same issue when trying to start the game. I have to press a button on ps4 continuously to get to the next screen then it happens again in the next screen before it gets to the actual game.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Narronight

Narronight New Member

Same here.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. voy_tech

voy_tech Member

Same here, it's trial and error when trying to start the game. Works flawlessly when I plug in a keyboard though.
    Re the flags, they started adding them to preserved collection as well just recently (with the latest batch, despite initially stating they won't be doing that), so I guess patience is the way to deal with this detail.

6. Maverick_ng

Maverick_ng Active Member

When I move the analog R3 in circles then It goes quick to the main menu.

7. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

you bloody legend. Thank you so much!!!