PlayStation Dlc Updates- Can Someone Tell Me How It Works?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Stephen Crofts, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

So we've been told of an update to core game and some dlc's.
    On PSN I can see the core game has updated, but I can't see any info about east coastway and the other dlc's that have updates that I own.
    Do these come through without notification? How can I check, or force the update?
    This is the first time I'm expecting a dlc to be updated, so if somebody can tell me what I can expect to see that would be great. At the moment I'm not sure that any of my DLC has been updated at all.

2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

For Playstation there was a 3.6Gb update yesterday, can't remember the version number unfortunately, but this contains all the fixes across everything. I think it was only Xbox that had separate updates and they withheld a couple of them

3. Stephen Crofts

Thanks for that. That's really helpful. Different systems different methods eh.

4. skyMutt

skyMutt Well-Known Member

The DLCs, although they basically function as their own components, don't actually need to be updated individually. This is just like any other game with DLC. There is only one update that we as a customer need to download and install. One click and done.

Though truth be told, just as im playing this with the new update installed, I haven't actually seen the fixes applied. But thats its own separate issue.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Stephen Crofts

This time around I can see its updated by the added flags that have popped up!
    Thanks all, I really appreciate it

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Version 1.13 will have you up to date.