PlayStation Latest Update Msb Fixes Missing

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by skyMutt, Nov 4, 2020.

1. skyMutt

skyMutt Well-Known Member

Hey everyone! I just wanted to inform that I'm still experiencing issues on MSB even while they were mentioned to have been fixed in the latest update. I'm specifically reffering to this one
    I have taken the BR 146/2 on a run on both MSB and on SKA, and unfortunately the traction audio cues still does that thing where they abnormally jump in tone as the train accelerates, whereby it used to be a much smoother and natural transition when playing in TSW2020.

I also would like to mention another issue related to the same train, where the screens disappear when you switch to external view and return to the in-cab view while driving at above 100 kmh.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The screens were not manually turned off. This issue seems to effect the BR 146, the BR 185, and the Dostos cab cars, each having a similar situation that triggers that bug.
    I have found that switching the HUD off by holding the options button on the PS4 controller does actually fix the problem, but only sometimes, and I can't get it to work consistently. The screens do return to normal however when decreasing in speed below 100 kmh.

This was all done after downloading and installing the latest update on the PS4 Slim. TSW2 update version 1.13 , Build number 149

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
  2. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

After the update, the sound of the DB146 is still interrupted. It's still not the sound from the TSW2020.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

Can you please just read the announcements? They already confirmed yesterday that the MSB and ECW fixes were by fault not in the patch and that they already identified the cause.

And don't expect the sound issues all fixed, from what I read in the patch notes it is meant to address the wind noises when standing up while driving, and smoothing the engine loop sounds of the mentioned trains. Full on sound fixes won't probably be attacked until the last bit of preserved collection is released.

• Like Like x 1
  4. skyMutt

skyMutt Well-Known Member

True, but they mentioned that this was happening on XBOX.
    And I haven't seen any other report on these forums stating that these bugs also appear on the PS4, so I just decided to go ahead and let them know that both consoles are experiencing this issue, and is not specific to just the XBOX

5. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

The PS4 update is all in one download package, while the Xbox updates each DLC separately. I don’t see how part of the PS4 update could be missing in the same way as some of the Xbox updates didn’t download. It’s hard to tell which audio bits are fixed if there were multiple issues to start with and you have to do it by memory. Unless it’s all fixed it’s still going to be somewhat broken. There is always the chance that a fix has been applied but it hasn’t worked as well as we’d hope.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

Probably the DB146 audio patch update was not included in the PS4 package. Maybe it will come in the next update.