Fishing Sim World Bass Pro Shops Dlc Attn: Dtg Support

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by chuney2001, Nov 3, 2020.

1. chuney2001

chuney2001 New Member

I bought the new bass pro shops dlc today (11/3/2020) and already have 2 bugs. One, none of the new boats/motors are even in the game. Secondly, all of the new jigs float!!!! I have no idea where to send complaints like this because DTG support is gone. Unless it is us (the community) buying dlc you guys (DTG) don’t care anymore. Please fix these problems Dovetail.
    If anyone can tell me or link me where I have a better chance of them seeing this could you let me know? Thank you.

2. steph.vetters

steph.vetters Member

This ought to be the best place. Haven't bought it yet but I hope it will be fixed for you soon.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi chuney2001, thank you for your feedback. We are aware of users having issues not seeing new boats and the team has been looking into this to try and replicate the issue. Could I ask what platform you are on? Also what version number of the game you are running? I will follow up with the dev team regarding the jigs.

4. chuney2001

chuney2001 New Member

I am on xb1 and v. 1.0.51965.145 and I must say, I am impressed with the fast response, thank you. I see you mentioned only the boat/motor problem, but the all the new (Bass Pro Shops) jigs float. Jigs are always (last I knew) bottom lures. Please make sure this is also in the patch. I must say, I have already uninstalled/reinstalled the Bass Pro Shops dlc with no change. Please let me know and do you have an eta of the hot fix? Thank you, and I hope we all start getting fast responses from DTG support like I got here. We have been left in the dark for a long time with the fishing games from dovetail. Thanx again.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
  5. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

As soon as we get an idea of when we can get a fix out we will let everyone know. Thank you again for this information.

6. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

chuney2001 we are still investigating this issue with jigs floating. Is this happening specifically to one venue? or are you having this issue on all venues? Also is there a specific jig you could point me to that you have noticed floats instead of sinking? This will make it easier for us to recreate the issue on our end. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  7. jemdbdt7

jemdbdt7 New Member

I'm also on xbox one having same issues,also the big dog lures from a previous equipment pack have vanished.please help asap. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  8. chuney2001

chuney2001 New Member

It is the new XPS Bucktail Jig series all colors and also the Enticer Pro Series Rattling Jig series all colors. The XPS series does sink really, really slow, (could take a nap), but if you put any tension on the line it floats back to the surface. It needs to sink faster and stay down. Also the Striper Stump Jumper Jig baits are in the spinners & buzzbaits category so they need to be moved, those also sink very slow. As said in the comment below, the floating lizard sinks. Thank you for your quick communication.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
  9. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

Also the floating lizards 8inch sink like a stone too

10. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Thank you for this feedback everyone! This helps a lot and has been forwarded to the team. I'll keep everyone posted on when a patch is ready to go.

• Like Like x 1
  11. chuney2001

chuney2001 New Member

Hi Clarkey, we got an update today (11/17/20), was this just for the missing lures and boats from the BPS dlc? The reason I ask is because none of The problems with the jigs and lizard have changed. Thanx.

12. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi chuney2001, so the team investigated the issue regarding the sinking rate of some of the jigs. The team understands they need some tuning but this is something they have to investigate further for a future patch.

For now, the patch fixes the missing boats/engines & lures. Including a fix for the in-game store which had for some reason gone offline in the last update.

• Like Like x 1