PlayStation 03/11/2020 Update Tsw2

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Did all of the advertised improvements make it through in the PlayStation update to TSW2 on 3/11/2020.

Seeing reports this might not be the case. If all the improvements failed to make it, what went wrong and when will they be released?

• Like Like x 1
  2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

There was also update 1.14 for PlayStation about an hour ago. Small though at 215mb

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. helderbrincolas

helderbrincolas Well-Known Member

What's in that update (1.14)

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I think there has been some misunderstanding here. All the routes that were supposed to have updates got them on PS4 but on xbox, where each route update downloads separately, some were missing initially. There was some talk that the sound is still wrong on some locos but I don’t think the updates were actually meant to completely fix the sound on anything, just some incremental improvements. There is a chance that the fixes haven’t all worked but I think it has just been a higher expectation of what the fixes would do. That’s how I see it.

• Like Like x 2
  5. TinTin_57

Haven't seen any patch notes as yet

6. SonicScott91

SonicScott91 Well-Known Member

You can see patch notes on the PS4 menu. On the HOME menu, press options on TSW2 and go to update history. This one just says content improvements, nothing exciting!

7. TinTin_57

Yeah saw that. Most of the time it says the same. Shame because it would be nice to see what goes in

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  8. Vectron383

Vectron383 Member

Hey there everyone, I am having difficulty using the BR182 Taurus and coaches on the scenario planner. I have checked and it is installed and off the rails mode is enabled. I can see all the stock for other preserved collection lines I have plus the 1442 S-Bahn Talent 2 from rapid transit. Does anyone know how to fix? Thanks