Euro Fishing Still No Fix For Boss Fish! & New Update Is A Mess!

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by SPACE ODDITY, Feb 6, 2018.

1. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

This game is a mess. I have just caught a 9lbs Bream using size 4, 30lbs line, and Tiger Nut 20mm. I also caught a 6lbs Bream & 9lbs Tench using size 4, 30lbs line, and SOS 20mm. So now with this update, I am going to have to pick my way through small bream and tench to get to the big fish! I actually prefer this game back in the day when fish would bank walk, at least then you know you would only catch carp and Cat fish on size 4 hooks.

New update, and still the broken fish haven't been fixed, well done you have lost the last little faith I had in you! I think I am done with this game once I have got all achieves on the new lake.

Update after update, no fix for broken boss fish (I doubt this will ever get fixed)
    Static lake removed and replaced with a pathetic new version
    Can catch small bream on size 4 hook on 20mm Tiger Nuts:mad::o

Seriously Dovetail, do you do any testing at all before releasing updates? Almost every update you guys release breaks something as well as fixing stuff.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. SPACE ODDITY

5lbs Tench on size 4, 30lbs line, and Tiger Nut 20mm. What a joke this is!!:mad:

3. Spankus Munky

Spankus Munky Member

As I said on another thread the fact they don't believe any of the fish to be broken means they haven't even touched that issue at all in my opinion. This has become a trend with Euro Fishing (the multiplayer being broken for everyone but the host, Spod rod jumping back 20 yrds ect. ) and sorry to say I believe this is the modus operandi of this Dev team, deny the issues and hope the vocal minority give up and disappear.

Here's a challenge to the Euro Fishing team, go do a livestream every weekend using standard consumer hardware and current release version of the game (no debug build) and prove us wrong that these issues are in our heads and you genuinely cannot replicate them in house.

• Like Like x 3
  4. ssbricktop

ssbricktop New Member

Have to say I'm getting fed up with this. Keep bringing out new lakes but not fixing the old ones, a very poor show. Not buying anymore DLC until I can finish the ones I got

• Like Like x 2
  5. SPACE ODDITY

Here you go, 7lbs Tench on 30lbs line, size 4 hook and Pop up Tiger Nuts 20mm.

I have been fishing one hour and caught 20 fish, only 4 of those have been carp weighting over 20 lbs.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SPACE ODDITY

Is it to late to get a refund? :D

7. smaugey

smaugey Member

Well based on your fantastic review SPACE ODDITY I think it's best to abandon this game, much like the developers have!

• Like Like x 4
  8. SPACE ODDITY

What's funny, is that when I saw I had a update for the game, the first thing I thought is ''ohh, what have they broke now''

They are useless, how they got nominated for an award puzzles me.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SPACE ODDITY

I am fishing on Waldsee, and I am struggling catching fish over 20lbs. I am mostly getting Tench & Bream on size 4 with Tiger Nuts 20mm. I swear If I hook a roach, I will shut game and uninstall lol :D

10. SPACE ODDITY

Just had a 32lbs carp on size 12 and blood worm.

11. Candles

Candles Member

This is truly sad. I’m guessing we have to wait another month for them to fix the hooks again, which will more than likely break whatever still works in this game.

It seems like more gets broken with each update. Instead of trying to fix the boss fish or line snapping issues, they mess with the hook sizes. Unless the point of that was to revert the August update and see if any of them could be caught?

Anyways, if I knew they wouldn’t care about achievements and leave them unobtainable for months, I would have never gotten myself into this mess.

• Like Like x 1
  12. SPACE ODDITY

Just Caught boots (38lbs) size 12 and blood worm. Game is truly broken!

13. SPACE ODDITY

Basically the state the game is in now. If you want big fish, use small hooks. If you want small fish, use big hooks. What a F$#k up!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Candles

Candles Member

In three straight casts, all with the same setup, I catch a tench, Sunrise, and a tench. All with a size 4 hook. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to catch a marlin next. I don’t get it.

Also, it seems like they made the wildlife much more aggressive lol. The first time I walk to the dock after the update, the birds were so damn loud and aggressive, I had to pick up my bucket, tent, and the rest of my broken equipment and head to the other side of the lake.

15. anthony91919191

anthony91919191 Member

Wow they have fixed it , now I won’t just be catching carp all day , bring on the bream ....

• Like Like x 1
  16. harold

harold Active Member

just caught spider on size 12 on 6 pound line boss carp

17. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Disappointing , very disappointing. I don't know what else to say.

18. ignoringfosters

ignoringfosters Active Member

its worrying but maybe once the last dlc is out they can turn their attention solely on the uncatchable bosses

19. ignoringfosters

you also need to remember this isn't the biggest team in the world on this and things may take awhile to fix i just hope that it does so i can get my last few achievements

20. SPACE ODDITY

We know its a small team, and I totally understand that.... but with it being 5 months since it was first reported that the Big Ghostie on Manor Farm Lake is broken, and countless new Lakes/Baits/Equipment being added to the game during that time... it's no excuse.

The problem with Dovetail, is they put small bugs like audio glitches & Audio improvements for footsteps above actual bigger problems like uncatchable boss fish/float fishing/broken spod rod.

Don't get me wrong, and I know I have been very negative about Euro Fishing lately.... but Its only because I care about the game. I am a achievement hunter, and once I finish a game I normally move onto something else. Euro Fishing & Minecraft are the only two games I actually play after 100% the achievements.

21. SPACE ODDITY

Is it me, but are Tiger Nuts next to useless now for targeting big carp and cat? Tiger Nuts 20mm have always been my primary bait for targeting boss carp and cat, and I have nearly caught every boss carp/cat in the game with this bait. It even says in the description that tiger nuts are a awesome carp bait. I have been fishing Waldsee since update, and all I seem to catch on Tiger Nuts 20mm is small tench. Its got to the point that I am not going to use Tiger Nuts anymore.

I understand you can basically catch anything on whatever bait you use in real life, but seriously the game feels very unbalanced since last update. Its not fun having to dig through countless tench to get to the odd carp. I haven't had one 30lbs carp on Waldsee using tiger nuts since update, I don't now if its the same on other lakes?. I so hope this is not how the game is intended to be from now on.

22. ignoringfosters

havent really tried them since the 2nd wave of boils came out

23. smaugey

smaugey Member

I've been fishing on Waldsee and all I'm getting with my Tiger Nuts is peckers :(

24. harold

harold Active Member

tuti fruity and milk boiles fish going mad on manor

25. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

If they have time and manpower to create a new lake every month then they should have time to fix bugs as well.

26. SPACE ODDITY

So true :D

27. koarl84

koarl84 Member

just caught a 45 lbs catfish (No Boss) at Waldsee on size 10 Rig and 10mm dumbell and a 3lbs tench at Foundry Dock on size 4 rig and 20mm tigernut. Very realistic Dovetail......
    Almost every update makes the game more and more crappy

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018