PC Gwe: Max Speed Class 43

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Rudolf, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

The physics for the class 43 have changed somehow. In TSW2020 you needde to set the throttle back to notch2/3 to prevent overspeeding. In TSW2 I drove the class 43 with in Notch 5 and the speedometer dd not gu over 123 Mph, until there was a good descent which allowed me to reach te max speed. Is this correct behaviour or is there an overshoot in the corrections?

2. hightower

hightower Guest

I totally agree Rudolph.

The brakes behave much more as I would expect, but thus far I’ve been at full power for 16miles and still haven’t reached 125mph. That definitely can’t be right!

*edit* Heading towards London I’ve been going nearly 25 miles at full power and haven’t got above 123mph. I suspect this one will need a ticket FWIW.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2020
  3. Stueyboy43

Stueyboy43 Member

Same here in PS4 couldn't get past 123 mph before I had to slow for Reading

4. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

Have to admit I'm not having this issue. 125 and above within 7 miles both directions. I'm on PS4.

5. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I was able to reach 125mph between Paddington and Reading quite comfortably. Unlocked the trophy for doing so, too.

6. mg05stewc

mg05stewc New Member

Playing on a PS4 and the HST is super sluggish on all sets, its almost like I have no Push from the rear unit! Its making the right sounds but it is lacklustre on top speed. should be able to stretch its legs to 136mph when let run. that said the power notches never seemed right in TSW either!

7. Elvin84

Elvin84 New Member

Same problem. i think rear unit is not working right.

8. fabristunt

fabristunt Well-Known Member

I was able to reach 126 mph about 21 miles from Redding, but didn't get the thropy. It does feel a bit slower than it used to be in TSW2020, could anybody check it? I uninstalled it recently.