Bakerloo Line

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by 777, Nov 7, 2020.

1. 777

777 New Member

Hello
    I was recently look into the bakerloo line within the game and I was contemplating wether or not to buy it, I was wondering if any more London Underground maps would be added into the game in the near future.

• Like Like x 1
  2. TS_trainspotter

TS_trainspotter Active Member

There aren't any on the roadmap, so don't expect some in the near future. I've personally already had enough of any underground maps, because driving in the tunnels and doing always the same thing (stop, accelerate, stop, accelerate) is not enough fun for me. I know I'm going to get some bad answers from those underground lovers, but come on in the UK there's some better stuff than routes with 25+ stops and small variety.

3. 777

777 New Member

I personally feel that the Underground maps are a big thing for a majority of the players and for their to only be one or possibly more that I dont know about is not enough for the £24.99 or more.

• Like Like x 1
  4. sequencer2k16

sequencer2k16 Well-Known Member

TSW 2 not only includes the Bakerloo Line, you also get Schnellfahrstrecke Köln-Aachen and a revised version of Sand Patch Grade.
    And all your old TSW 2020 DLC are TSW 2 compatible (except NEC). For future DLC you need TSW 2 anyway and i think £24.99 is a fair price.

• Like Like x 2
  5. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

There aren't any more LU lines on the roadmap, unfortunately. I wouldn't say to expect another line anytime soon, but if they do make one, it's going to be either the Piccadilly or Metropolitan.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. drdavewatford

drdavewatford Active Member

Met line is a good shout given that it's available for PC. Much of it is overground so more interesting than spending most of your time in a tunnel! Hope it comes to XBOX....

• Like Like x 2
  7. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

All routes come to all platforms.

8. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

yeah bit confused by what you mean by it's available on pc are you referring to TS

9. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

Met line or District would be good. Bakerloo is a tube line whereas Met, Circle, District and H&C are cut and cover lines (i.e. just under the surface, with regular breaks in the tunnel). The stock is of a different type so it would add to the variety. Piccadilly would be too similar to Bakerloo in my opinion and the likes of Northern or Victoria lines are all or mostly in tunnel so would be boring to many.

• Like Like x 4
  10. drdavewatford

drdavewatford Active Member

11. Nidhish Inumala

Nidhish Inumala Active Member

I think they should add the Jubilee Line just because it sounds amazing- the problem is that someone is going to fail because they are practicing and fail to meet Platform Edge Doors on the JLE

12. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

I do think the next underground line should be a sub surface line

• Like Like x 1