PC Ruhr Sieg Nord Training Intro 2

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by chieflongshin, Nov 6, 2020.

1. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

Hi

Right at the very beginning of this training there is a red signal that does not let you pass neither seem to change? Am i missing something here?

2. Alex Shelestov

Alex Shelestov New Member

The same issue.

3. patrickjtierney

patrickjtierney New Member

Experiencing same issue. (PC)

The scenario is called Freight Exchange. The train is the BR185.2. The instruction is to approach a red signal about 500m away, but there's also a red signal 40m ahead which cannot be over-ridden or passed.

It's possible that the signal will eventually change on its own, but this mission is the second in the Journey for RSN, so an instruction to wait would be useful. Otherwise, the scenario is broken as is.

4. awesomedude27002

awesomedude27002 New Member

I'm having the same issue on PS4

I've waited for a very long time but still no green signal. After watching Matt's video on this scenario, it seems that it should already be green so it is likely this is a bug.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  5. Br41n

Br41n New Member

Same issue here. I am on PC and this is TSW2
    Took a screenshot of the signal in question.
    redsignal02.png

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
  6. Matzo

Matzo Active Member

Was just about to post a thread on this myself! Good thing I checked, I'm having the exact same problem. Will log a ticket with support, has anyone else? Odd thing is, I don't ever remember having this issue on TSW2020...

7. AGoodJudge

AGoodJudge Active Member

This has been reported already. The scenario worked fine in TSW 2020, and the signal at the end of the siding showed a proceed aspect even before you boarded the train. In TSW2 it stays red however long you wait.