Euro Fishing Oh, Hello Boris!

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by smaugey, Feb 7, 2018.

1. smaugey

smaugey Member

Pleased to announce Boris is catchable, and surprisingly he was my first boss fish on the lake.

In addition I have a suspicion that Chunk, MC et al are potentially catchable now, I just went back to Foundry Dock, and I caught Foxy's Linear and they weighed 61 ibs...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ignoringfosters

ignoringfosters Active Member

3. LEE WXM 85

LEE WXM 85 Member

What line bait and hook did you use to catch boris I caught bijoux the koi boss fish from le lac d’or since update and I have never seen no reports of anybody catching him before the update so it mite be possible that the big ghostie from manor farm lake is catchable and retro could also be catchable from le lac d’or

4. Candles

Candles Member

Nice one, smaugey! The Foundry fish might have been fixed! I saw someone post a screenshot of MC on Xbox today. I’m not sure if it was sharing an old screenshot or it was fixed, but I’ll try later tonight and hope for the best. I’m not getting my hopes up yet though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. smaugey

smaugey Member

It was Hinge Rig 4 with 20mm Pop up Tiger Nut from Peg 19 :) Thanks Candles, I just thought they might be fixed because Foxy wasn't that weight before the patch, I'm gonna try and do a session on it now and will let you guys know how it goes :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. anthony91919191

anthony91919191 Member

Well done let’s see how many more people land it

7. smaugey

smaugey Member

Was that the 93ibs MC? I think it might be fixed, I've been fishing for a couple of hours but only catching Foxy at 61ibs.