PlayStation How Do I Add Ai Traffic In Scenario Planner?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Deltic00, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Deltic00

Deltic00 Active Member

Is there a way to add AI trains other than manually adding each individual service?

2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Has to be added manually. Once you've got them in and no deadlocking, it does feel worth the effort.

• Like Like x 1
  3. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

I like to have a sort of system that you can set the same AI train but reversing the route and starting at a different moment.
    I hope its coming soon this sort of thing.

4. Tanglebones

Tanglebones Well-Known Member

I would like to see a way to auto populate AI when creating scenarios. For me, I just want to see a fairly busy route that occasionally makes me wait at reds without having to take the time to set each one up.

5. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

Yes but then that would not be much of a challenge. I have not done many but for me the enjoyment is trying to set up as many services as I can coming from the other direction. Then seeing how many I actually pass. Any that I don pass I delete or adjust. Or delete and try another,

Just plonking one service, our one is not the idea of it imo.

6. DazTrainz

DazTrainz Member

I currently play TSW2 on the PC (Though I am planning to upgrade to TSW3 soon) but I've never been able to figure out how to add the AI Trains in Scenario Planner....and most of my scenarios look sadly empty with just one train.

7. tft#6439

tft#6439 Well-Known Member

DazTrainz press A then select where it starts and terminates with the stops (recommend off the rails to choose all locos) then once you've chose your train and consist and don't tick the driver box if you want it to be ai. You should only have the train start at your time or later otherwise they all don't move for some reason.

• Like Like x 1
  8. DazTrainz

DazTrainz Member

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

• Like Like x 1