PlayStation Scenario Creator

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by connor118, Nov 9, 2020.

1. connor118

connor118 New Member

I seem to come across a problem with red signals, it mainly happens on the Tees Valley line (saying this it’s the only one I really used as it’s local to me), but now I’m on the GWE I couldn’t even leave the station. With regards to the tees valley line, when choose route comes up I get
    Darlington - Saltburn coming up twice, I’m beginning to think one is one side of the track and one is the other and I’m somehow having trains running in different directions on the same track. Does anyone have anything to help sort this? I’ve put it in playstation discussion as there could be a slightly different way of sorting it than other platforms.

• Like Like x 1
  2. connor118

connor118 New Member

Searched the forums again and noticed it’s a bug on GWE. Thanks to anyone that was going to reply regarding that, if someone could help with the duplicate lines in TVL it would be appreciated

3. TS_trainspotter

TS_trainspotter Active Member

The two paths you have only differ in the Darlington platform, one goes (or starts) into the bay platform while the other takes you to the platform that continues imaginary to Bishop Auckland

4. connor118

connor118 New Member

Doesn’t it cover this with the platform number and if travelling the opposite direction says, Darlington (Bay Platform)?
    Thank you for the reply though!
    I’m also having an issue with 45/47’s travelling backwards on the line, now I know they aren’t really supposed to run on the line but is there a fix for this?

5. AGoodJudge

AGoodJudge Active Member

If you use scenario planner on TVL, it always places you facing the same direction (i.e. towards Darlington), regardless of the direction you wanted to go. It's a known bug, and the only solution, if you're supposed to be driving in the opposite direction, is to change ends and drive forwards. That was the way you needed to go in any case. When you do change ends, you'll find the signal is green.

• Like Like x 1
  6. connor118

connor118 New Member

Thank you :)