Rheintalbahn Offenburg - Freiburg - Basel

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by marceldiehr02, Nov 8, 2020.

1. marceldiehr02

marceldiehr02 Active Member

Die Rheintalbahn ist eine der verkehrsreichsten in Deutschland. Es führt von Offenburg über Lahr, Ringsheim (Europa-Park), Herbolzheim, Riegel, Emmendingen, Denzlingen, Freiburg, Bad Krozingen, Müllheim, Kleinkems, Weil und Rhein nach Basel Bad Bf[​IMG]

[USER = 20876] DTG Jamie [/ USER]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  2. TS_trainspotter

TS_trainspotter Active Member

Nice proposal, I'd suggest putting in some more information such as rolling stock, peculiar things, maybe some photos or a map ;)

3. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

I perfer more american passenger routes and more MODERN british routes or even routes from different countries then another german route. There are already way too much german content compared to american passenger routes. There are only three american routes in tsw2 which are The MTA Long Island Railroad (which is practically unplayable because of audio issues on the M3 and M7), Peninsula corridor which is a passenger/ freight route and Sand Patch Grade which is a remastered version of CSX Heavy Haul which is an all freight route. I think they need to cut back on the german content and go elsewhere

4. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

Yes, we heard that before, you should make your own proposals then, rather then trying to discredit others :)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  5. tallboy7648

What you just quoted was a proposal and I'm not trying to discredit others. If a person makes a suggestion, people have a right to agree or disagree with what a person is suggesting

6. marceldiehr02

marceldiehr02 Active Member

Blick von Ringsheim zum Europa Park

Attached Files:

7. TS_trainspotter

We're all totally ok with agreeing or disagreeing here! :) though in this topic we're discussing about a german route, so your ideas (non-german) should have a separate topic for them! Pick a route, some reasons (really important to me), some photos, post and see what other people think ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. tallboy7648

I think german routes/trains are cool. I just think and I know I'm not the only one that thinks this, that they should go elsewhere.

9. TS_trainspotter

They are doing so, german things are now quite at a low stage on the roadmap, because other countries/features are having priority. Seems like 2 of the next 3 routes are going to be american, with the other one being british, they are now looking into other things now and everyone can see this.