Fishing Sim Bass Pro Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vintage1944, Nov 9, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Vintage1944

Vintage1944 Member

Is it the same game as fishing sim world? Are there different fish than in fishing sim world?

2. Master110

Master110 Active Member

I think its same game with underwater view. The old version has no underwater view.

Lmao I expect it comes with all dlc. All they do is push dlc non stop and never fix the game. You can tell they hired ex EA workers its same attitude.

I'm done buying there games. The.catch is a mess still for a start. Euro fishing wasn't fixed lmao

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vintage1944

Vintage1944 Member

All the videos I watch the lure have no action the lures just go through the water with no movement. I am just a bit disappointed to be honest.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi Vintage1944, the Bass Pro Shops edition is for players who have not yet purchased Fishing Sim World Pro Tour. This edition comes with an underwater camera. We do not recommend players who already own Fishing Sim World Pro Tour to purchase the Bass Pro Shops Edition just for the underwater camera.

Please let me know in the troubleshooting section about any bugs or issues you may be having with the game.

• Like Like x 2