How About A Cleaning Loco Dlc?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lenwigg, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

Yes just a thought, how about a cleaning loco DLC?

Some of them look impressive beasts running along on the tacks. I know I would purchase a DLC for one of the UK ones especially if it could be used on all routes, or all the UK routes at least.

I don't know the loco numbers all I know is I like the look of them and think it would be great to be able to drive it on my routes.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ross.duncan35

ross.duncan35 Active Member

sounds good,could even do the old yellow train maintenance unit for tees valley and n.t.p

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lenwigg

Fingers crossed they give it some thought, Have a railway line not far from the end of our garden and they have been going past a fair bit. Then today as one went past I thought wouldn't it be great to have one of those for our loco collection.

4. tubefan1973

tubefan1973 Well-Known Member

They could also make a Measurement train for the bakerloo line! For this, It could run only 25% of the time, or if the player chooses to drive it as the measurement train only runs a few times a year

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

Cleaning Loco? Do you mean something like a MPV? Would be a nice suggestion... often run on ECW, but personally would prefer Class 73s on the Network Rail RHTT.
    A Tamper would also be very much welcomed as they too are a common sight to be seen around the UK.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lenwigg

Blowed if I know the loco numbers lol. All I know is when I see them I think how good they look and how nice it would be to have one to drive.

There was something, new I think they said, on TV a while ago. They said it would help keep the rails clean and clear of leaves etc through the autumn and winter.

7. jedi247

jedi247 Well-Known Member

Sounds cool. I suggested rail maintenance vehicles a while back.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ross.duncan35

ross.duncan35 Active Member

yes the mpv and the tamper,could not think of the name of them,have both in scale model form but in storage and could not look them out. would be nice to see them in the game.