Screenshot Editor

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SiphaCraft, Nov 9, 2020.

1. SiphaCraft

SiphaCraft Active Member

Hi, i had an idea recently for Train Sim World 2, it's the screenshot editor, i don't know if someone already suggested this idea.

So the screenshot editor is simple (a bit like the Euro Truck Simulator 2 screenshot editor), so when you're playing the game and you want to take a screenshot of the scenery or the trains or whatever, i felt that it was very hard to take the screenshot at the right moment in the right angle, etc...
    So i found it nice if you could go to the pause menu, and for example, between the "save" and the "restart" button, there is a button called "screenshot editor" and the time is paused, you can take your time to take your screenshot on the right angle, ajust the FOV as you like, or even tilt the camera a little bit and take your screenshot.

If you have any idea or comment to add, you can write them below.
    Have a good day!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  2. TS_trainspotter

TS_trainspotter Active Member

Definetly a cool idea, I would love to take my screenshots without also having to care about the train :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. jeremydunn8

jeremydunn8 Well-Known Member

I want something like the forza photo mode. With that you can do stuff like focusing and editing and you can even do the unimaginable: zooming in! I know, right? Such a revolutionary concept for a console game. But seriously, console players shouldn’t be put at a disadvantage with screenshots, and this would improve everyone’s experience.

• Like Like x 3
  4. SiphaCraft

SiphaCraft Active Member

Yeah, that's nice!

5. JGRudnick

JGRudnick Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was thinking something like the Forza photo mode would be nice too!