Fishing Sim World Rods Bending

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dbasshooker, Nov 10, 2020.

1. dbasshooker

dbasshooker Active Member

Can you guys fix the way the rods bend when fighting fish. OMG just look at how this rod bends only at the tip. It’s like rebar for a rod that you have drawn a tip at the end to bend. You put all your effort into the visuals but can’t fix the rod in your fishing game! Have you all noticed this or just don’t care?

2. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi dbasshooker, thank you for your feedback. Could you let me know which rod you are referring to? Also what platform you are playing on.

3. dbasshooker

DTG Clarkey, Xbox with any rod that are for baitcasters, no carp or catfish rods. Name brand rods for bait casting and spinning. I bass fish in the boat. Have you played the game? If you watch your rod bend you will notice what I have explained. It’s not a glitch. Thanks for responding for this has been brought up numerous times only to be ignored.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  4. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi dbasshooker, thanks for this, let me follow up with the team and see if QA has a ticket to look into this.

5. dbasshooker

DTG Clarkey, if the devs could just watch the rod action on your new BPS Edition game on consoles or YouTube, you will easily see what I’m talking about on my Post. I feel like the devs know but just don’t want to make this better? Needs a rod bending update please. Thanks you, D.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  6. omniblack0

omniblack0 Member

I do agree the rods don't bend enough. Would like to see more bending especially when fighting larger fish.

7. chuney2001

chuney2001 New Member

I agree