PlayStation Ps4 Players: Are You Going For The Platinum?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by TinTin_57, Nov 13, 2020.

1. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Took me a while to get the platinum for the original TSW with all the broken trophy issues along the way but with TSW2 it has been much more straight forward.

I now need just one trophy to get the platinum which is a total of 10,000 miles in any loco (combined). Right now I am sitting on 4,188 miles so I have some way to go.

the good thing is though that so far there have been no issues with the main game trophies.

Anyone else going for the platinum and how far have you got?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I’m definitely going for the Platinum this time. It’ll be my first one ever. Just 5,000-6,000 miles to go.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

Going for it myself.
    I've never done Journeys before. I stated the one on RRO last weekend and there's 45 services to complete 1 Journey. It will be a long time before I complete 10 Journeys, should have 10,000 miles after all that.

4. gprili80

gprili80 Member

Already have it :cool:

• Like Like x 6
  5. BigH

BigH Active Member

When i finished the "New Yorker" Trophy on TSW 2020 and the Platinum pops, i´ll definitely go for Platinum in TSW 2. Maybe even on PS5 if it works properly.

6. SonicScott91

SonicScott91 Well-Known Member

Just got the 10,000 miles one to get. I probably would've had it by now if I didn't jump between playing on my PS4 and my laptop! :D

TSW2 might actually have my favourite trophy list on PlayStation. I like how almost all of the trophies just come naturally through game play, as they should. There's no silly objectives like, "Jump out of your Class 37 at 60mph and grab the ladder of the rear HEA hopper while it is in motion" that some games have!

• Like Like x 8
  7. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

I‘m going for it. Like most here it‘s just the 10000 miles and the 100 miles walked trophy left for me. I tried getting it in TSW 2020 but got too frustrated when New Yorker didn‘t pop.

• Like Like x 1
  8. xblackwolf90

xblackwolf90 Well-Known Member

10,000 miles driven, 4,000 to go.
    100 miles walked, 20 to go.

The requirement to complete all services on RT and LIRR on TSW2020 was insane compared to TSW2. Fortunately you could use the workaround to just meet the train at the final station, take over and close the doors to do them, but it was still a grind.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ps4Player

Ps4Player Well-Known Member

Seriously, do you have a hint for this trophy? This one is the last missing for me in TSW2020, but lirr/nec are really not the most joy to play, at least for me... But I won't try anyway. :P

But I'm definitely getting platinum in tsw2. Just 6000 miles to go:cool::D

• Like Like x 1
  10. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

If it was 10k kilomètres it would be great instead of miles

11. BigH

BigH Active Member

After "German Legend" didn´t pop the first time, i deleted the game and installed only the base game with the 3 routes again. Without the DLC i got "German Legend" eventually. And it popped way faster than any other trophy. There is probaly an issue with adding requirements to existing trophys. Don´t do that DTG!
    Now im half way trough the services from NEC and i´m hoping for the best.

And i´m not connected to Dovetail Live in-game and started a clean, new profile.

• Like Like x 2
  12. MadEdders

MadEdders Active Member

I'm still on the original TSW and have quite a way to go with trophies...I wanna get that done soon because I've been eagar to play the second one, especially as the trophies are behaving themselves!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Canon772

Canon772 Active Member

I never did get the platinum on the original TSW, but am definitely going for it in TSW2. Just got the 10,000 miles trophy left to get. I have currently driven 5,962 miles, so still some way to go.

• Like Like x 2