Tsw 2 Preserved Collection

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by deanmacgregor, Nov 5, 2020.

1. deanmacgregor

deanmacgregor Active Member

Hi guys, once I have all the preserved collection from TSW 2020 on TSW 2, is it advisable to uninstall TSW 2020 or is there much advantage to keeping it still for any reason?

2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I am on Playstation but I will be deleting mine. Worth keeping it only if you like NEC and its associated DLC because it's only playable there. Other than that everything should now be in TSW2

3. westcastlerail

westcastlerail Active Member

Hi DeanMacgregor

I had a quick go last night on TSW1 just learn again the NTP and GWR routes in anticipation of them rolling out today in TSW2.

When I went back into TSW2 later on, my preserved East Coastway DLC was not showing.

Not sure if this was because of the update to that route yesterday, or because I had been playing TSW1.

For the time being, I am definitely keeping TSW1 installed, if for nothing else to prove that I own the DLC, should my purchased DLC disappear in the TSW2 preserved collection.

However, if anyone knows that playing TSW1 effects DLC in TSW2, then I might consider deleting it?

4. MrbKlegend89

MrbKlegend89 Well-Known Member

I've been told that even if u delete tsw(jus the game core or as long as u dont delete files and all), whatever preserved collection u have from tsw u can still add on to free cuz it shows u purchased it...basically ps4 games are deleted from the menu only as long the entire game or files saved in it are not deleted...there are alot of games I deleted and can jus redownload/reinstall them cuz it's still saved...idk if this answer helps

5. jaf_duman

jaf_duman Member

I have the same issue. Each game was installed on a different drive but I cannot have all DLCs available for both games at the same time. I need to "re-download" each time all or specific DLC for game I want to play. It's very annoying. I know that I can uninstall TSW2020 but I want to have both games on my Xbox.

6. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

There is a conflicting issue on xbox with tsw 1/2, starting either/or uninstalls dlc from the other.

7. deanmacgregor

deanmacgregor Active Member

I had to reinstall preserved collection, that's why dovetail really do need to bring NEC and ALL TSW 2020 content to TSW 2 even if it means making that content from.scratch. That way, uninstalling TSW 2020 would be without disadvantages and you wouldn't have the conflict between the games going on. Ideally then, you would have TSW 2 renamed to TSW indefinitely but just receive updates and new content and get rid of the preserved collection logos and just streamline everything.