Ryder St Johns Station Map(finally Found It)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SHINO BAZ, Nov 7, 2020.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

It was said there are manual switches in this area,but without having this route i wanted find a picture of this from the in game map view but can't,so can anyone post a picture of this area?(this the area with the train storage building)

2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Just buy the route. You’ve created enough spam on the forum about it already. You either want it or you don’t. There’s only so much the rest of us can do for you, at some point you need to be willing to take a chance. Being able to put the train into one particular siding isn’t really a reason to buy or not to buy, and it has already been answered on the other thread you made about it. If that’s what it’s all hinging on then you’re not going to be happy with it anyway, this isn’t a switching route (there’s nothing to switch). If you want to drive a quaint train on a lovely little route that’s well made, then you will be happy with it. Make a decision.

• Like Like x 5
  3. HamioSamio098

HamioSamio098 Well-Known Member

Have a look on Google Maps to see if it is right for you. As Stujoy said this is not a route for switching.

4. SHINO BAZ

Look,i appreciate all the help,but i'm researching value for money here, i have been watching youtube videos on this route trying to learn details and a few things i haven't been able to get awnsers to yet,i want this route but whether it's worth full price or not i'm not sure,i'm looking for reason one way or another.i not going to apologize just because i want to know if what i'm buying is worth paying full price or not.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
  5. BR125

BR125 Well-Known Member

if youre not sure then wait for a sale, you're clearly not a risk taker.

6. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

Wait you asked Rivet each and every day for an update, screenshots, videos and a release date prior to launch and then you didn't even buy the route? :D
    I'd say wait for a sale. If a manual switching area at Ryde is a deal-maker/breaker for you I have a feeling that you won't be happy with it at full price.

7. SHINO BAZ

It's pretty sad one has to be a risk taker to pay full price for a route.The only risk is how broken will the route you paid full price for be.

8. BR125

BR125 Well-Known Member

I dont even think that is the risk with you. You seem so risk averse that switches being in the wrong place or not of the right type, or being needed is enough to scare you off.

wait for a sale, I look forward to reading your next 13 posts when it happens.

9. krustynuggets

krustynuggets Well-Known Member

You can definitely say for certain that you will get the 13 posts dude, the question is how many 0's you guess that goes behind that 13.........:D :D :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. SHINO BAZ

Well i can clearly see this thread,nolonger serves any purpose other then just comedic responses.

11. krustynuggets

Nearly all your posts only serve the purpose of comedic responses dude, but look on the bright side least everybody gets a laugh.

• Like Like x 1
  12. SHINO BAZ

Let me serious for one moment here,i watched a bunch a youtube videos on this route hoping someone would show this area on the map and tried finding a picture of it and found nothing,so i came here to ask for alittle help and all i get is a bunch of usless responses,so i ask what good is it to ask anything if this is what i get,i'm not one of the masses who just can buy every new route blindly,i want to know if what i'm possible buying has something to intrest me.On a smaller route i look for little extras to make it worth it,instead all i get is insulted because i'm not a risk taker.so what.

13. krustynuggets

To be completely honest i don't really care if you are a risk taker or not, the point being is that you constantly start threads and pretty much spam the forums, i don't know how many threads you started about IOW, this thread for example about sets of points, why or how is this such an issue??, you know what the line is about you know what runs on it, its a simple question of do you like it and do you want it, if you don't like or want it you don't buy it, you do like or want it you buy it, that's the only factors needed, and heaven forbid you buy and don't like it, in the massive grand scheme of things its 20 quid, you haven't wasted massive amounts of money on it, that's why folks are fed up with you constantly posting about it dude, its its not rocket science.......

• Like Like x 1
  14. SHINO BAZ

All i can say is each of us live our own lives going down our own separate paths,getting where we want to go anyway we can,and just because i don't always do it like other expect i should,doesn't make any better or worse then anyone here.

15. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

A bit of a pointless discussion. I will answer your question. In Ryde St Johns there are some manual switches, but you cannot access the siding from the main line. In Sandown there are some yard tracks that are reachable. In generel, this is pretty useless if you want to do anything interesting with shunting, but you may drive a materials train and park it in Sandown.

16. SHINO BAZ

Great news i finally found the overhead area map i been wanting to see,i won't say how mainly because well,you can guess why since you clearly know it all.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020