PlayStation Br 423 Introduction Problem

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by DerTino, Nov 17, 2020.

1. DerTino

DerTino New Member

Hello there,

I have a problem on the main line Munich-Augsburg! At the introduction BR 423 I have a permanent red signal at one stop and I just can't get any further! Does anyone know this problem?

2. AGoodJudge

AGoodJudge Active Member

Is that at the second station stop? If so, the permanent red is because you've reached the end of the introduction.

3. DerTino

DerTino New Member

No, it's the first one! He's telling me that I should accelerate but there is that permanent red sign! I was waiting for 10 minutes and nothing happened! Of course it's over when I drive nevertheless! I also restarted the game several times! It's frustrating

4. Alexandra

Alexandra Active Member

It's easier to identify the problem if you use actual station names. The first stop is Laim, the second and final stop is Hirschgarten. Am I correct in assuming you are stuck at Laim?

5. DerTino

DerTino New Member

Sorry! Yes that's Laim! The thing is that the game doesn't show me that as the next stop! I only see that there is a red light ahead and not the next destination

6. Alexandra

Alexandra Active Member

I'm sorry, but I can't replicate the fault. I just now ran the Introduction again, but after stopping and loading passengers at München-Laim I find myself looking at a green signal for my track and a red signal for the track to the left of me. Hopefully someone else can figure out what's going on here. :(

• Like Like x 1
  7. DerTino

DerTino New Member

No problem! Thank you for trying to help me :) Appreciate that! What is really noticeable is that in the top left corner the stop München-Laim is not shown as it should be! Hope there's any solution for that

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
  8. AGoodJudge

AGoodJudge Active Member

Sometimes you have to follow all the steps in the tutorial exactly and in the order it specifies in order for the next objective marker to appear.

So when you leave Munchen-Pasing and it tells you to close the doors, it wants you to close them by pressing the button on the desk in front of you (there's an arrow pointing to it) rather than closing the doors with the keypad. If you close them the wrong way, the scenario won't work properly.

When you leave Munchen-Pasing, it tells you to reach at least 50km/h. It's only when you reach that speed that the objective marker for the next station appears and the platform signal at Munchen-Laim turns green.

• Like Like x 1
  9. DerTino

DerTino New Member

Ah ok... Yeah thought something like that as well!! I'll try that again tomorrow

Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  10. DerTino

DerTino New Member

This was the solution finally! You exactly have to do what the speaker is telling you! Thanks for all of your help

• Like Like x 1
  11. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

It's the best way to avoid trouble, yes, but it's not mandatory for every single step. The problem is that you can't really tell whether or not until things don't work as expected. And it doesn't help either that during the tutorials most interactive elements are disabled or have reduced functionality (like e.g. restricting the throttle to work just a limited number of notches).

• Like Like x 1