PC Sandpatch Timetable Service Y106 Refuelling, Missing Instructions

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Rudolf, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

I played the Sandpatch service Y106, which has the word Refuelling in its instructions. As you can see below, it misses the order to refuel. By the way, for both engines the fuel indicator say 1399, which is about 75% full. I would expect an almost empty fuel tank and 2x the instruction to refuel.

I think this can should be a quick fix and a good conversation with the person who tested this may apply as well.

20200930094053_1.jpg

2. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

You might want to search these forums for Y106 as one of the devs answered the question on another thread.

I believe the core game can't cope with a refueling instruction in service mode, so you are left with time to do it if you want.

Don't forget the service mode is a live 24 hour timetable and when you are driving something else , the AI is driving Y106 and that's where the underlying issue is.

It seems this is another area where the core of the game is not quite as good as it should be

I believe the same issue exists in Oakville subdivision, where the same applies to loading the tanker cars i.e. in service mode, you just get told to wait for 10 minutes at the loading point.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Thanks for your comment. It can be so, but in that case there may not be such a service, or there may be a workaround or something else. The way it works now is not what I expect.

4. Noah Berger

Noah Berger Member

Also in this service if you do the refueling you cant get back onto the locomotive

5. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

Yes, you can.

6. Noah Berger

Noah Berger Member

mustve been a glitch on my end