PlayStation Missing Medals

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Mattty May, Aug 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

On the Bakerloo Line timetable, each listed service has a dulled out bronze, silver and gold medal icon next to it, which lights up once you’ve earned a medal on that service. If you earn a Gold, all three light up.

However, on the Köln-Aachen timetable, there are no dulled out medals. I noticed when TrainSim-Matt completed the ICE3 timetable service during the livestream on Tuesday, that it showed a tick after completing the service and no medal.

This is a clear inconsistency with the UI. Also, for the Bakerloo timetable services, you are not told how many AP you need to earn each colour medal like you are in the scenarios. I appreciate there isn’t room to add this info on the timetable, but when highlighting a service, this information could be displayed on the service description section of the screen. This is another inconsistency of the UI.

• Like Like x 2
  2. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

Couple of valid spots there i'll them raised :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

TrainSim-Matt
    Referring to my OP, medals cannot be earned at all on Köln Aachen when in timetable or Journey mode. You can only earn medals in the limited number of scenarios.

• Like Like x 2
  4. rainbirds

rainbirds Member

I got answer this from the support ticket I rasied:

"Unfortunately, there is a known issue with medal displays on the Aachen to Köln route. This has been documented and flagged for further investigation by the development team. At this time we do not have any further updates."

So it may take som time before it's resolved. :)

5. Ps4Player

Ps4Player Well-Known Member

I completed a journey drive today and checked if the medal counter in the Profil overview changes. Unfortunately the medal count doesn't change.
    For me this means I won't drive the schnellfahrstrecke until they fix this, because I'm afraid I'll have to complete those drives again to obtain the medal.
    So hopefully this comes with the first patch!

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  6. kolobok 66-rus

kolobok 66-rus New Member

Hello there !

In the game, my profile for some reason displays 36 gold medals and 2 bronze. Where could the bronze medals come from ? I know for a fact that I finished all the scripts with gold. I can't find these bronze medals in the lists of scenarios: Training, tasks, adventures, schedule - they are not there ..Please delete these bronze medley, they spoil my statistics ! At this time, I passed all 38 scenarios for GOLD, but my profile shows that I passed for GOLD only 36 and 2 for BRONZE - this is not true . There is evidence on the screenshots with points of completed scenarios !

Guys, how are You ?. Thanks.

20200910191833_1.jpg 20200910191911_1.jpg 20200910191931_1.jpg 20200910191939_1.jpg 20200910192040_1.jpg
    20200910191833_1.jpg

7. kolobok 66-rus

Hello again !

And if I send You my profile file , You can see in it what scenarios the game decided to give me bronze medals for ? I'll just try to go through these 2 scenarios again and maybe I'll get lucky and the game will replace them with gold.

Here's how to see which scenarios the game won the bronze medal for ? If I have all the scenarios passed for gold and gold is displayed everywhere, except for the profile table..

Thanks.

8. Manfonse

Manfonse Active Member

I am also getting white ticks instead of gold medals for some of the Koln journey runs. I assume this will get fixed in a later update?

9. kolobok 66-rus

Hello everyone !

How else can I see the scenarios for which I have Bronze medals, no one can tell me ? I sent my profile file to the support service, but they refused to look at it. I don't want to go through all the scripts on Sand Patch again to identify this and generally help me somehow or not ... Please help if anyone knows how, I can give you a file with your profile .

Thanks !

Attached Files:

10. kolobok 66-rus

Hi guys !

The problem is solved , I found the scenarios for which I was assigned these 2 bronze medals. These are the "Q358_P_End" and "Q355_P_End" scenarios . I do not know where they came from and they are not in the list of scenarios, I found them manually in my profile file, for some reason there were 0 points. I deleted these scripts from my profile file and I lost these bronze medals .

Medals Profile NEW.jpg Hurray!!!