Why Socializing Multiplayer And Why In Train Sim World.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gustavo - The RailWorker, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Gustavo - The RailWorker

Gustavo - The RailWorker Member

Guys This me talking about why I think Train Sim World needs ways to socialize with players in the gameplay.
    -
    of course, there are many ways to socializing but a way to chat and discuss about locomotives in a train game i think it will really be enjoyable to have that experience with other players maybe even a way to make friends in train sim world will be a completely new experience for all!
    -
    everybody can comment what they think in this thread.
    -
    tell your thoughts about socializing (only socializing please this is a thread for socializing)
    by: Gustavo - The RailWorker

• Like Like x 2
  2. Monder

Monder Well-Known Member

The simplest start to any multiplayer would probably be a passenger only mode with chatting and some stuff around. Might be an interesting start, especially in these daring times. Just sit in the first class, ride for an hour and discusses trains.

3. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

I like this game singleplayer. I don't see the need for multiplayer.

• Like Like x 6
  4. jack.a.varley04

jack.a.varley04 Well-Known Member

I think a guard with driver mode for passenger services and a second man driver mode for freight

• Like Like x 1
  5. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Worlds connected even indirectly. Achieving common goals, e.g. a shared timetable. For starters, I'd like to see the new, improved COMMUNITY CHALLENGE, with any kind of interaction possible. For example, 10 people performed service A, delivering empty wagons to station X. Now, dynamically, there is a new goal that we will achieve off-line by performing service B in the opposite direction. Statistics, awards, rankings. Possibility to register a fictitious shipping company to which you can invite other players. Joint logo, liveries, fame. There is an off-line mode in Elite Dangerous where our actions affect the shared universe. Interaction, cooperation, goal, progress, a hint of competition.

Reserving, subscribing to tasks (limits), with a specific completion time. One million tons of coal a day? Alone? And with the help of a few friends? The integration could rely on cosmetic nuances - liveries designed by players would appear on AI trains during the game. Active enterprises would appear more often than others on our private tracks.

Ultimately - a real multiplayer, physical descent to the worlds (servers) of other players... ekhm :D

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2020
  6. Monder

Monder Well-Known Member

For sure, but that requires more implementations to start with, not many trains are fully prepared for a guard.

7. Gustavo - The RailWorker

Gustavo - The RailWorker Member

I think we should stay calm and wait for the Results.
    Which probably will be Good!

by: Gustavo - The RailWorker