[editor Download] Tsw 2 - Formation Editor

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by trainsimcz, Nov 6, 2020.

1. trainsimcz

trainsimcz Well-Known Member

So i got little surprise for you today :)
    Im releasing my formation editor which i was using for more than a year. Its easy to use but it require some skill with UE4 and some mod creating skill (like how to create .pak files, where to put them, etc...).
    The tool is updated so you can use your formations for scenario planner... important -> you need to follow folder structure of the extracted .paks. You cant create your own name of the file... you need to create the same names but you can add inside different trains. Completely unknown formation will not show up in the game as it require some other stuff to do.

Stuff is explained in readme.first file. For download just visit my page. Dont forget to install UE4 editor 4.23.1 as this is only plugin. enjoy!

http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&showid=2413

• Like Like x 12
  2. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

Good initiative. I'm moving this to the creation centre where it more rightly belongs.

3. niveous

niveous Member

trainsimcz, I have so many thanks to give for this. This plugin alone adds so much more play-ability that really should be in the base game.

I can finally run the SFJ bombardier cars without the broken MP36 brake sounds, and instead run with the F40.

THANK YOU!

4. baseray

baseray New Member

Hi trainsimcz i found this post looking for a way to edit formations in TSW3, does it work for TSW3? i downloaded it together with UE4 but i must admit i have no idea what to do next. any help would be appreciated.

5. trainsimcz

trainsimcz Well-Known Member

No, this was still for old version UE 4.23. RIght now TSW is running on UE 4.26. That Formation module was just basic part which i released before the Unofficial Editor was released. Now you can edit formations and many other stuff in Unofficial TSW Editor. Link for download and how to install you can find here: https://forums.dovetailgames.com/th...tsw-3-unofficial-editor-v0-3-tutorials.45303/