Please Move C40-8w Stream To Wednesday.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Anthony Pecoraro, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

I please ask that you move the stream of the C40-8W to Wednesday, because Thursday is Thanksgiving for us in America, and many of us won't be able to watch it. I have been awaiting this for a long time, and I would like to watch the stream live.

• Like Like x 6
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. thundergaming11

thundergaming11 Well-Known Member

There's a reason why it's being done on a Thursday. That's when it'll be released.

3. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

but then it would pre-release stream

• Like Like x 2
  4. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

I think Thanksgiving is very appropriate for the release of some new NA content.:love: But seriously, I sympathize but you can watch the replay later though you'll miss the live chat. For good reason, most of us here in the U.S. will be home on Thursday afternoon.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
  5. Monder

Monder Well-Known Member

I'm not even in the "Thanksgiving situation", but I agree it could be on Wednesday. I think it is better to see the DLC on a stream one day prior to release. It might be irrational, but it gives me somewhat of a "we're confident in this product and will show you before release" feeling. Granted I can (and probably will) until after the stream even on Thursday, but this way the DLC kind of drops with no big hype as there has only been one article about it.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Challenger3985

Challenger3985 Well-Known Member

Then let's put it this way. What will happen to Workshop Wednesday? I don't know about you but Workshop Thursday doesn't sound that much catchy for some. Plus, I don't mind the Dash 8 stream to be like the other released streams in the past. That means I can watch something while the turkey is being cooked.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Crosstie

And, since Wednesday is a workday and Thursday is a holiday, won't more people tune into the stream with the current schedule?

8. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

It's been cancelled at last minute before in order to show Munich - Augsburg early, and the guys in the TS2021 forum weren't exactly pleased because for a while Workshop Wednesday's been the only TS2021 stream in the schedule most weeks.

Outside of the TS universe (but in a similar vein), Nerd³ (You may or may not have heard of him) on YouTube did a series called 'Three Free Games Friday', which would sometimes go out on a Saturday ('Three Free Games Saturday') and episode 37 went out on a Monday, so he called it 'Three Free Games Whenever', though of course Workshop Wednesday works on alliteration, and there's only one day of the week begins with W.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
  9. DeStijl

DeStijl Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, I'd like to see the stream moved to Wednesday as well, so that I know if I want to pick up the Dash 8 when it releases at midnight Thursday on the PS Store.

Workshop Wednesday is pretty meh anyway IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  10. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I can’t watch most streams live because real life gets in the way. I have to watch them later the same night or at a later date. Mrs. Stujoy works very hard all day and stream time coincides with spending quality time with the missus time. Sometimes you have to choose what’s really important in life. The stream should stay as scheduled and anyone unable to watch live because they are celebrating Thanksgiving or anything else can always watch it later.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Challenger3985

Challenger3985 Well-Known Member

At this point. It's funny to see that the only time TS1 is on the stream schedule, it's always been the Steam Workshop Scenarios that they've run so far.

12. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Only one country affected by Thanksgiving, and when it's on youtube it's available whenever so your comment of "can't watch it" isn't true. Maybe not watch it live or ask live questions, but that's not the same
    Leave it on Thursday same as all the other release videos

• Like Like x 6
  13. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

Yeah, but I do work, then I immediately go to 2 dinners.

• Like Like x 1
  14. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

I understand it can be disappointing if your real life schedule clashes with a stream you were looking forward to. But if you are unable to watch live you can watch it when you get the opportunity and you are welcome to ping us in here with any questions you might have.

• Like Like x 11
  15. Crosstie

Actually, come to think of it, I might miss the live stream myself since it starts at 2pm, right at Turkey Time. I'll catch it later. Two Thanksgiving meals is a lot of food, whereas the stream is fat-free, salt free and sugar free -much healthier. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.:love::love::love:

• Like Like x 5
  16. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Agreed wher I am all the streams come on at noon my time, and it never works for me Because I am out working. So if I have to watch them later then so be it, it's not the end of the world. Leave the stream schedule the way it is.

I would add fix the schedule so that both products are evenly shown
    Monday can be TS1
    Tuesday Road Map TSW2
    Wednesday Workshop TS1
    Thursday TSW2

• Like Like x 1
  17. FeralKitty

FeralKitty Well-Known Member

I think they simply adjust product coverage, based on what's happening that week.

That seems to work out better for us.

18. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

Cry me a river....I watch all streams after the fact due to time zone differences. Welcome to my world :P

19. tubefan1973

tubefan1973 Well-Known Member

Workshop anyold weekday? NO?

20. tubefan1973

tubefan1973 Well-Known Member

Problem is, the roadmap is fortnightly, and there are friday streams most weeks too

21. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

For Tuesdays would Roadmap one week and the next Tuesday would be TSW2, and stream on Friday's have been hit and miss.