Japan Or China Possibly Someday(but There Trains Aren't The Problem)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SHINO BAZ, Nov 23, 2020.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

It be great to see china or japan railroads find there way into tsw2 someday but just getting a license to create either countries train system would be just one challenge,the real challenge would be dtg doing something they haven't really wanted to put additional time into passengers meaning fixing them but in this case mentally challenged passengers wouldn't be the problem,dtg would need to create brand new passenger models because in case you don't know this the current passenger models alone won't make sence in china or Japanese trains or train station.

But these 2 countries do offer a great selection of high speed trains,commuter trains and frieght trains as well big cities small towns and magnificent countysides and incredible Mountain ranges.Either county would be a great future addition to tsw2 and would boost sales in both countries as well.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Gilly

Gilly Well-Known Member

Any chance of you putting that into legible English so that it's makes sense?

• Like Like x 1
  3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

DTG have said they want to look into improving all aspects of the passenger system and passengers as soon as they get the time to do it properly. I would imagine that they would include more races in their passenger models as part of that.

4. SHINO BAZ

I don't have the words to express what i'm thinking about your so called comment,but it is considered rude to go around correcting other people grammar.

5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Rudeness is a local consideration so whilst it may be where you are it may not be where they are...
    I thought the post was legible with a bit of work but still...

I don't think passengers are going to be the biggest block to Chinese or Japanese railways in game, most likely it's the flora, fauna, stations, signals etc etc that would be the bigger block. Making the entire ecosystem of a route would take upwards of a year from what they said before

• Like Like x 1
  6. SHINO BAZ

I was only saying it would great to have at least one of these countries put on a list for future consideration,there no rush and plenty of time to work on it later on.but they do both offer there own unique styles in trains and scenery.

7. ARuscoe

Absolutely, and the current TSx Japanese and Chinese routes are well regarded by some. Would be good to see them in hi-def

• Like Like x 1
  8. SHINO BAZ

One of the big things about these countries trains are there highspeed passenger trains and from i'm seeing lately dtg really seems to be focusing extra effort on this type of train.

With almost back to back ICE3's(GR),LGV(FR)(Soon),JAVELIN(BR)(Sometime in the near future).I have seen the US testing out a few highspeed trains,maybe someday one might find it's way here.

9. ARuscoe

To be honest, high speed long distance ain't my thing (press start, wait til speed achieved, sit back and watch the greens go by, in an hour, apply brakes to stop) and I'm sure there are other more interesting things to do

10. SHINO BAZ

Well driving fast is fun for about the 1st five to ten minutes for these type of trains but then it's time to get back to serious train driving.

11. Gilly

Gilly Well-Known Member

Try and find them I can wait. And I wasn't correcting your grammar I was asking you too!

12. vogelm10

vogelm10 Well-Known Member

To not too. :love:

Whilst (while) we are on the topic of grammar hahaha!

Sorry couldn't resist that dig!:cool:
    Can't we all just get along for the love of trains!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020