Br Heavy Freight Pack, No?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by tubefan1973, Nov 23, 2020.

1. tubefan1973

tubefan1973 Well-Known Member

When is this going to actually re-release? (not much else to say)

2. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

wait 3 days alrighty?

3. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

or just wait for when they the announce release date. with the roadmap out tomorrow we may find out more info on what's happening about it

4. tubefan1973

tubefan1973 Well-Known Member

Er, when have you ever seen a date on the roadmap? Thats right, NEVER

5. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

but they do talk about what's happening in the roadmap and the stream of it also please you don't have to give me attitude it's just a bit rude

• Like Like x 3
  6. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

When dtg is ready to release or re release something the'll let us know...Good or semigood things come to those who wait...to bad not all of us are good at it...

• Like Like x 2
  7. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

There is a lot of tension on the forum right now. Everyone is waiting for something - the Dash 8, LGV or the Heavy Freight Pack. It's going to be a very interesting week, one way or another. So let's all try to relax and enjoy it.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

The BR Heavy Freight pack, considering what it contains has taken a while to see a release. Maybe they are combining it with other updates so that there aren’t multiple downloads. It’ll be interesting to see the roadmap tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  9. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I feel like everyone is a coiled spring and we are all waiting for something or other. I’m waiting for core improvements on PS4 more than any DLC because it’s been really disheartening having TSW2 that only half works, broken layers on SKA, not being able to get HMA, having a semi-playable preserved collection. Everyone just wants something great and the waiting isn’t easy. I’m looking to get the Dash 8 because I want something new, so looking forward to the live stream. The heavy freight pack is the last piece of the jigsaw for the preserved collection and then it’s all fixes and new stuff to look forward to. Here’s hoping for a good week, a full roadmap, a couple of releases, a couple of good streams and a nice hopeful ending for November.

I might even try to get an intermodal train up past Mance in the rain. I’ll see if I can steal some helpers from elsewhere in Cumberland Yard to make it possible. Just sneakily add them to the back while the boss isn’t looking.

• Like Like x 3
  10. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be surprised if the dash 8 releases next and a week later the lgv route(and the br HFP and some fixes somewhere in one or both of these releases.

I wonder if dtg when ever tsw3 get released will have to do re re released content.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  11. dave from Cornwall

dave from Cornwall Well-Known Member

With everyone talking about the Dash 8...I keep thinking about the blinking plane!

• Like Like x 4
  12. ross.duncan35

ross.duncan35 Active Member

yes i believe this the same person who got a thread locked because he thought he was been bullied,which he was not,now giving out the attitude!funny old world.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Me too lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. cspencer553.cs

cspencer553.cs Member

Instead of one release there,s gonna be a bundle all at once.and the roadmap should update today.im going for next Thursday 3rd dec

15. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

im going for thursday

• Like Like x 1