Looking For:

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marc von Hoffrichter, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Marc von Hoffrichter

Marc von Hoffrichter Member

Hello chappies. Hope you are all well.

Looking for a BR Class 04 Shunter. I can find the Reskins ok, but cannot locate the loco itself.
    Any help in any direction would be great.
    P.S. Checked all the usual suspects, UKTS, Wotawallys etc et al.

Cheers

2. Reef

Reef Well-Known Member

As far as I could find with a bit of a search was that it was available with the Hatchet Hill Quarry route, that's no longer available on Steam for some reason, couldn't find any other mention of it sorry.

3. Marc von Hoffrichter

Hiya Reef. Thanks for the reply mate. Funny you should mention that.
    After I posted this I went back to my fruitless search and used 'Buy Hatchet Hill Quarry Route Add-on'
    In the Google search it came up for
    Train Simulator: Hatchet Hill Quarry on Steam
    https/store.steampowered.com/sub/11113/

Train Simulator: Hatchet Hill Quarry. Train Simulator: Hatchet Hill Quarry. Buy Train Simulator: Hatchet Hill Quarry. $24.99. Add to Cart. Items included in this ...
    You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 23/11/20

Well, I went through and bought it and playing it now. Been after this for years now. Guess I found it!

Edit: The best thing is that it releases a whole swag of wksp content that I can play now!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Reef

Reef Well-Known Member

That's weird because every link I followed when I searched for HHQ led me to the Steam homepage, glad you managed to find it, let me know what it's like I'll add it to my wishlist for now.

5. Marc von Hoffrichter

I couldn't add it to my wish list, only buy it. I grabbed it as fast as I could before anyone noticed me!! They not be getting it back thts for sure!
    Will let you know.

6. Marc von Hoffrichter

So Reef.
    HHQ
    A very scenic route with industrial stuff going on. Short line compensated for by slow traffic movement up and down line with Class 04 Industrial shunters and the odd Class 37. Load/unload aggregate. Seven Standard scenarios.
    Not bad, keeps me entertained and off the streets.
    Mainly having this releases a quantum of other older wksp material now, Whatley Quarry etc.
    Only thing I need now for Whatley Quarry is the EMD Switcher in Hanson livery. Have to buy Donner Pass for that, so I'll sit on that until it comes up in the bargoon bin.
    Cheers

Attached Files:

7. Reef

Reef Well-Known Member

On closer inspection of those Class 04's they might be a better surrogate for my TATA steel skins, at the moment I have the BR 294 playing dress up.
    image.png

• Like Like x 1